New acronym proposal

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Skin said:
The second "S" should not stand for "Stuff". It is too genteel of a term for the matter it designates. Otherwise, you have a fine idea. ;)

STS Skin
I'm a little late with this, but.
I like a man that tells it like it is.;)

"Bank On Brother"

Billy I.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
stevelomako said:
I love the guys here too but you know we cant help ourselves with some of them.:)

Shit man, thats an awesome idea.

We really should do something like that.....kinda like raid the joint and run and keep doing it then stop a bit. That would be excellent, tag team the shit out of a few of them.:D

We aint got to let them know whats happening either, let the foos figure it out on their own even though they probably wont since most of them play connect the dots (9ball) and you dont need too much smarts for that.:rolleyes:

We HAVE to figure this out........I'm in!!!

You guys have no idea what an all out internet war is like. You talk this big ho-ha but once you start something like this you wouldn't like it.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Sounds good to me...But, be aware, there is a precedent...At the urging of the Beard, our own AB once vertured into AZB land...and the kids chewed him up, and spit him out.
I think he even lost a thou, or so, on a sports bet too. (go figure)...But then, Artie can be a little "cyber challenged" [sic] at times...;)

In any event, the "stone cold idiot's" there, out number the "smart's" by about 30,000 to 1....I LIKE THE ODD'S...:D

Artie got handed his ass on AZ -- it was inevitable and he never saw it coming.

Lou Figueroa

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
lfigueroa said:
You guys have no idea what an all out internet war is like. You talk this big ho-ha but once you start something like this you wouldn't like it.
Atta boy, Lou! You're my favorite 1st tier STS-er! I warned these monkeys, but nooooooo... My favorite was when Smorg would always talk about getting a case of beer, a tub of popcorn, and pulling up his chair ready to sweat a good beef.:D

Doc

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
lfigueroa said:

Lou Figueroa

Guess you don't know me then.

Please, you're talking about ****in goofballs for crying out loud.

I mean people get riled up about you and you aint dick. What chance are they gonna have? What I say on here and there I'll say to whomever I'm talking to's face and you know almost all the rest aint gonna do that.

Just so you do know me a little bit, it don't bother me if someone ****s with me so you never know, if something like that started................I might LIKE IT!

P.S. I figured you were a closet 9-ball player :eek:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
gulfportdoc said:
Atta boy, Lou! You're my favorite 1st tier STS-er! I warned these monkeys, but nooooooo... My favorite was when Smorg would always talk about getting a case of beer, a tub of popcorn, and pulling up his chair ready to sweat a good beef.:D

Doc

Where did you warn us?????

I might have listened if I saw it.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
gulfportdoc said:
Well, a 1P squad raid on Zany is not about to happen. But if it did, what would keep the raving hordes from that site from coming over here with their nonsense and creating AZ-lite?:eek: We could end up being Tibet to AZ's China.

Doc

Oh, is this the warning you spoke of for us monkey's????

Sounds pretty dire to me.:rolleyes:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hmmm.....No offense Old School my man, but cynical old poolroom guy that I am...I can't stop from thinking that, what if I was to send you the shirt, and then you were to, let's say, forget to pm me your name..:eek:..the Ghost would sure hate being flim-flammed like that - for one thing, Papie would torture me mercilessly if that happened...:eek:...

Howsabout you tell me first who you are - then I'll send you the shirt...you can trust the Ghosty...:)

- Ghosty

Take a shot and embroider Larry Swartz on it.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:

Doc

er, thanks for the encouragement, Doc. I think :)

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
stevelomako said:
Guess you don't know me then.

Please, you're talking about ****in goofballs for crying out loud.

I mean people get riled up about you and you aint dick. What chance are they gonna have? What I say on here and there I'll say to whomever I'm talking to's face and you know almost all the rest aint gonna do that.

Just so you do know me a little bit, it don't bother me if someone ****s with me so you never know, if something like that started................I might LIKE IT!

P.S. I figured you were a closet 9-ball player :eek:

lol, a little potty mouth. wow. Impressive. Thanks for telling me so much about yourself ;-)

Lou Figueroa

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
How about STP stir the psychos ? :(

Better yet STS could be stir the "Soaps." ;)
Freddy's in a coma til he receives a new contract (more money, better treatment) :D

Rod.
PS, Fred has several Agents working on this already.

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
androd said:
How about STP stir the psychos ? :(

Better yet STS could be stir the "Soaps." ;)
Freddy's in a coma til he receives a new contract (more money, better treatment) :D

Rod.
PS, Fred has several Agents working on this already.

everyone always calls it stirring the pot so STP would be easier an would make more sense.