Gambling, Air Barrels, Spitting, No Title, Tush Hogs.. It's got it all

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I started to say that "Dippy Dave" is a real dip-sh*t, but after reading all of the thread, I think the guy has got some major screws loose.

Thinking back, I saw him playing poker on TV, and I thought at the time that the guy was tetched. I think people let him get away with his shennanigans in poker because poker is full of incredile flakes. They put up with his nonsense in pool because he likes to play high, and seems to be an easy mark.

If Dave doesn't clear this up, and come to some agreement with Scott/Billy, then I hope his reputation will suffer to the point that people will avoid him.

Doc

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
gulfportdoc said:
I started to say that "Dippy Dave" is a real dip-sh*t, but after reading all of the thread, I think the guy has got some major screws loose.

If Dave doesn't clear this up, and come to some agreement with Scott/Billy, then I hope his reputation will suffer to the point that people will avoid him.

Doc

Why do you think they call him "DIPPY" He'll always have action as long as he has money !;)
Rod.

Skin

Verified Member
androd said:
Well that was kinda boring, but I almost found out where to grip my cuestick and what to look at last. CB or OB. :)
Rod

LOL. You're a cruel man, Rod. :)

Skin

brock

Verified Member
From
weston wv
did you find out what color chalk was the best to use on a black and red table???????? in texass in a telephone road clip joint!!!!! ROD? last i heard tell,, dippy was skinnnyy diippping in the desert never to be seen again???:D

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
androd said:
Well that was kinda boring, but I almost found out where to grip my cuestick and what to look at last. CB or OB. :)
Rod
YOu could also look last at the pocket... the lint....the ferrule

Jimmy B

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:

Thinking back, I saw him playing poker on TV, and I thought at the time that the guy was tetched. I think people let him get away with his shennanigans in poker because poker is full of incredile flakes. They put up with his nonsense in pool because he likes to play high, and seems to be an easy mark.

Doc

I've enjoyed your posts on both forums for awhile now, and agree with them almost always. Question. I'm a beginner compared to most on THIS board. If Dip gets the break and then gets to pick up the cueball and place it anywhere, along wi the wild 5, does it really still hurt him if the balls get wet. I'm really asking. It seems he would be blasting, rolling money balls and playing safe at the same time behind a cub and that Scott would need ideal playing conditions since he must run out time and time again. He would need the feel, staying in line. Why put water on balls. Would that not phuck him up?? Or would slowing the break rolls of the balls be worth it?? I always thought you made that move by getting the table filthy or dropping something on it intentionally and then cleaning the table wi a very damp rag. This is how I always slowed the breaker down. Ed Burton fr SC taught me that thirty something years ago

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Jimmy B said:
I've enjoyed your posts on both forums for awhile now, and agree with them almost always. Question. I'm a beginner compared to most on THIS board. If Dip gets the break and then gets to pick up the cueball and place it anywhere, along wi the wild 5, does it really still hurt him if the balls get wet. I'm really asking. It seems he would be blasting, rolling money balls and playing safe at the same time behind a cub and that Scott would need ideal playing conditions since he must run out time and time again. He would need the feel, staying in line. Why put water on balls. Would that not phuck him up?? Or would slowing the break rolls of the balls be worth it?? I always thought you made that move by getting the table filthy or dropping something on it intentionally and then cleaning the table wi a very damp rag. This is how I always slowed the breaker down. Ed Burton fr SC taught me that thirty something years ago

Welcome JB
I agree completely with your post. Thats why it's just another Dippy excuse.
Rod.
PS played Eddie B. many years ago in Houston. Last saw him in KY. in 82. Heard he passed.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
brock said:
did you find out what color chalk was the best to use on a black and red table???????? in texass in a telephone road clip joint!!!!! ROD? last i heard tell,, dippy was skinnnyy diippping in the desert never to be seen again???:D

Brock, If there's any chalk in them joints it's the color you brought yourself.LOL
Ya'll musta spent some time around here? ;)
Rod.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The Hat. Was a rat?

The Hat. Was a rat?

Jimmy B said:

Eddie the Hat Burton. Yes, the Hat was a rat. He would do what he had to do to win. I loved him, and we would play on sight and then put on a great show for the sweaters. It was like a traveling road show with the barking, woofin', sharking, and cheatin'. Yes, Rod, the Hat has passed. I knew him for ten years before I found out he was bald.

Beard

brock

Verified Member
From
weston wv
androd said:
Brock, If there's any chalk in them joints it's the color you brought yourself.LOL
Ya'll musta spent some time around here? ;)
Rod.

NAAAWWWW I grew up on telephone rd inhouston and illl telll you what ya better bring something rubberery if ya wanna rude on da woman

folk in them thar juke joints

BRO. ZZ BROCK the ex---- telephone rd flasher