Unique Specialty 3 Cushion Position Shots

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
This is a Special category of Position shots, which takes a few plays to understand.

Starting with this group of shots, I demonstrate how to make a run of at least 3 points from the original starting position.

This chapter (12) is from my sequel DVD which is over 2hrs. in length. "The Secrets EXPOSED Consecutive Scoring For a Higher Average."

Last edited:
Reactions: lll

Kybanks

Verified Member
This is a Special category of Position shots, which takes a few plays to understand.

Starting with this group of shots, I demonstrate how to make a run of at least 3 points from the original starting position.

This chapter (12) is from my sequel DVD which is over 2hrs. in length. "The Secrets EXPOSED Consecutive Scoring For a Higher Average."

Never knew so much went into playing 3 cushion. A lot of interesting shot selections to score more than 1 point. Good stuff.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I finally got a chance to look at this. A 2 hr. dvd, that is a lot of instruction. This presentation is excellent, very nicely done.
There use to be a few 3c / Carom guys on here participating, but I haven't seen them post in quite awhile.
Whitey

Kybanks

Verified Member
Just in this 15 minute chapter, I show the viewer how to execute at a minimum 36 shots.

I really enjoyed the video. I've never played the game, but some of those shots would require a pretty seasoned 3 cushion player to execute.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I really enjoyed the video. I've never played the game, but some of those shots would require a pretty seasoned 3 cushion player to execute.
The 'Execution' of these shots is indeed necessary, but, Just having the 'Knowledge' that these unique position have the possibilities of position play is the Real fruit of the tree!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Never knew so much went into playing 3 cushion. A lot of interesting shot selections to score more than 1 point. Good stuff.
what most pool players dont know (and i didnt either until bill explained it to me) is the 3 cushion player is trying to controll ALL the balls not just score a billiard
they try to play position (put the 1st ball in a "big ball " position ) to score high runs like we play position to score high runs
when i first met bill i somehow ran a 4 and was quite proud of myself
i asked him "how do i play"?
he said
you play 3 cushion like a pool player!!!!!
took me years to understand what he meant
i had no clue about position play

Kybanks

Verified Member
The 'Execution' of these shots is indeed necessary, but, Just having the 'Knowledge' that these unique position have the possibilities of position play is the Real fruit of the tree!

As a non 3 cushion player, position play didn't even enter my mind. I'm guessing when both balls are middle of the table is when they are the toughest to score?

Kybanks

Verified Member
what most pool players dont know (and i didnt either until bill explained it to me) is the 3 cushion player is trying to controll ALL the balls not just score a billiard
they try to play position (put the 1st ball in a "big ball " position ) to score high runs like we play position to score high runs
when i first met bill i somehow ran a 4 and was quite proud of myself
i asked him "how do i play"?
he said
you play 3 cushion like a pool player!!!!!
took me years to understand what he meant
i had no clue about position play

Yea Larry, it never dawned on me that they are trying to play position at all. I also have recently just started watching 3 cushion matches. I have really enjoyed every one of em.