Tony / Shane

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Here is the flyer! Keep in mind if you are on the fence for buying this stream, that Omega uploads the prior day each day in on demand viewing format, so you can watch when time permits and not miss anything! They generally leave the re-watch videos up for a full week. So no reason to miss any of these games!!

Tony vs Shane at Griffs 2022.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Kind of funny that surrounded the players are in a swirl of smoke -- I hear Shane is pretty strongly anti smoking in venues he is willing to compete in. Tony of course, is at home with it at Buffalo's, where smoking is still allowed by grandfather clause.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Kind of funny that surrounded the players are in a swirl of smoke -- I hear Shane is pretty strongly anti smoking in venues he is willing to compete in. Tony of course, is at home with it at Buffalo's, where smoking is still allowed by grandfather clause.
Maybe something to do with that 'High Society' sponsor...

MrBouncy

Nobody going? What about the locals?
Man I wish, I'll be visiting for the Mosconi Cup and flying back home right before this .. tempting as it would be to extend my stay that overlaps with the girlfriend's birthday.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I noticed in another thread some sweat bets on this match -- maybe you all should get them in this thread, where the title topic is the Shane/Tony match :D

I see I have a c note with the pilot (y)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I noticed in another thread some sweat bets on this match -- maybe you all should get them in this thread, where the title topic is the Shane/Tony match :D

I see I have a c note with the pilot (y)
I'm glad you posted this because I forgot. Now I've got two bets. Shane better win :ROFLMAO:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm glad you posted this because I forgot. Now I've got two bets. Shane better win :ROFLMAO:
Tony better come ready to really compete at his top level or Shane will win. I'm counting on Tony's overall more well rounded One Pocket game to overcome Shane's superior fire power. But we have seen recently, high fire power is a tough thing to overcome!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Tony better come ready to really compete at his top level or Shane will win. I'm counting on Tony's overall more well rounded One Pocket game to overcome Shane's superior fire power. But we have seen recently, high fire power is a tough thing to overcome!

The only guy to get Tony on tilt a bit, was the best player in the world. Shane is not the best one pocket player in the world, and Tony has been in his head for years. I think this match is a huge deal for Shane.

I will bet $50/100 on T-Rex.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
The only guy to get Tony on tilt a bit, was the best player in the world. Shane is not the best one pocket player in the world, and Tony has been in his head for years. I think this match is a huge deal for Shane.

I will bet $50/100 on T-Rex.
Uncle John. I'm not one to disagree (with my heroes) but if you go back and watch the Tony-Busty match. Busty started to call him out and got under his skin. Now SVB is not a talker so there is zero chance of that but he rolled over Chip with the firepower of a Nuclear Sub.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Uncle John. I'm not one to disagree (with my heroes) but if you go back and watch the Tony-Busty match. Busty started to call him out and got under his skin. Now SVB is not a talker so there is zero chance of that but he rolled over Chip with the firepower of a Nuclear Sub.

This would be the match that puts SVB in the upper echelon (Top 3). There is a good chance it will, but I have to see it first.