T-REX VERSUS THE LION OCTOBER 19-22 - BUFFALO'S BILLIARDS NEW ORLEANS

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Looks like after Alex and Tony are done for the night you have to take the option of either one but can’t do both.

We will see tonight.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
TWO GAME LEAD NOW!! 21-19

1666403629860.png

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I agree there is room for improvement with the loop. But I think Ray is doing a great job bringing the greatest players and huge matches for us to watch for $100 for 6 months. That is a great value. Lots to watch. And great commentary! Thanks Ray!
If any of it is real. Who knows? I do know both players get a payday from the stream and they deserve it. It just kills me that the best players in the world have to play for peanuts. $100K is peanuts when you have golfers getting $100, 000 for switching teams. I don’t blame the golfers at all. If it was a bunch of engineers going to a new start up, peeps. I wish they was some integrity shots for our game. Not sayin anything about AP to T-Rex.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
5:30 am, done for the night. Alex 27- Tony 24. It looked like Alex caught a little second wind around 4:30. Tony was obviously in pain and struggling to get around the table.

Reactions: lll

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
thanks for the score updates oldschool and john
i expected tony would make a run and alex would have a dip
the good news for alex fans like me is
after tony's best shot
alex is still ahead 27-24
more good news for alex fans is alex came back strong at the end when thats when he weakened on day 1 and 2
Go Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Saw Ray taking the abuse, Ray fixes the problems the mob was bitching about, but I'm missing the THX FOR TAKING CARE OF US RAY POSTS NOW. Funny how life works.
No I hadn't even had time to see it -- you bet I am appreciative!!! This really raises the bar and I could not be more appreciative!!

YAY FOR RAY!!!

This removes about any objection anyone could have to buying a live stream, if you ask me. Great move for PoolActionTV and great move for pool fans.

If this is going to be a regular thing

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Honestly I am blown away -- that first day they have uploaded is a 12 hour video! That is a TON of absolutely top level One Pocket to watch! No way could I ever digest it live so I am VERY appreciate of this game changing innovation! Hats off to PoolActionTV for sure!!!2022-10-22_7-05-13.jpg

Last edited: