T-REX VERSUS THE LION OCTOBER 19-22 - BUFFALO'S BILLIARDS NEW ORLEANS

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Really great commentary from three One Pocket Hall of Fame players Jeremy Jones, Billy Incardona and Scott Frost.
Listing to these three is like taking a master class at learning high level One Pocket.

1666307854521.png

Last edited:

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Alex leads 18-13 after day two.
Day three will resume at 4pm central Friday.
Camera will roll live for any late night action or the replay will begin and play until live play resumes.
Passes to watch available at PoolActionTV.com

1666338838095.png

Reactions: lll

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Alex leads 18-13 after day two.
Day three will resume at 4pm central Friday.
Camera will roll live for any late night action or the replay will begin and play until live play resumes.
Passes to watch available at PoolActionTV.com

View attachment 439487
How would we know without you posting? No overnight reloop!!!! If you are not going to upload the previous days for rewatching on our own -- the way Omega is doing it, on the same platform you are using, so now we know it is not that difficult to do -- the LEAST you could do is run the reloop like you promise. I'm not happy at all.

Thecoats

Well-Known-Member
From
Kansas City, MO
How would we know without you posting? No overnight reloop!!!! If you are not going to upload the previous days for rewatching on our own -- the way Omega is doing it, on the same platform you are using, so now we know it is not that difficult to do -- the LEAST you could do is run the reloop like you promise. I'm not happy at all.
I agree I would much rather watch a re-loop of champions playing with the greatest commentators in the world than two bangers, regardless of how high the bangers bet.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i did not see the later games but alex really seemed dialed in
very focused not the happy go lucky alex.
tony was the recipient of some brutal rolls in those games
some by his own hand and some by alex being fortunate
it was mentioned on azb that alex seemed to tire towards the end making some errors not seen earlier which allowed tony to win some games and make the score closer
seems that what happened on day 1 too.
i look forward to today.
i am happy to see what i can .
go alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I think advertising Ray Hanson as a commentator is a negative, not a positive. I was going to purchase a day, not to listen to him.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Still no re-loop 11:30 AM. That means no complete re-loop anyway because today's session starts about 5 EST. Geezus Ray, this is not working.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think advertising Ray Hanson as a commentator is a negative, not a positive. I was going to purchase a day, not to listen to him.
There was a stretch last night with JJ, Scott Frost and Billy I -- it would be nice to be able to watch it.... but no, apparently running a couple locals betting it up on the stream table is more important -- or is it just easier lol???

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Now the re-play loop is up but of course I had to leave the house before it came up so I’ll miss it AGAIN. Pisses me off for sure. Totally unnecessary —if they would just upload the prior day and LET US WATCH ON OUR OWN TIME.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Now the re-play loop is up but of course I had to leave the house before it came up so I’ll miss it AGAIN. Pisses me off for sure. Totally unnecessary —if they would just upload the prior day and LET US WATCH ON OUR OWN TIME.
That’s why I would never buy their pass

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
I agree there is room for improvement with the loop. But I think Ray is doing a great job bringing the greatest players and huge matches for us to watch for $100 for 6 months. That is a great value. Lots to watch. And great commentary! Thanks Ray!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I really don't ever view the loop unless I'm looking for a particular shot I was interested in. They did show after hours action last night I guess. I'd rather have that than a loop the same night. For improvement I'd like to see him regularly do a second table stream during tournaments.

One things for certain. The commentating last night with Scott, Billy and JJ all together was fantastic... They really worked well together and made me smile and laugh many times..

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
I agree there is room for improvement with the loop. But I think Ray is doing a great job bringing the greatest players and huge matches for us to watch for $100 for 6 months. That is a great value. Lots to watch. And great commentary! Thanks Ray!

I agree with Hard Times Carla. Ray is doing a fantastic job in bringing extraordinary players, terrific matches, and perceptive commentary to our homes for an affordable price. However, the one drawback that negatively affects my viewing is the lack of replays, sometimes only a few, presented by the commentators on great shots and not so great shots.