YOUR PICKS TO WIN THE SENIORS TOURNEY AT BOGIES

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I'll go with Nick Varner, Larry, but I'm pulling for you......

Reactions: lll

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
would be curious who is your 1-5 favorite to win
You have one multiple world champion and 35 , shoulda woulda couldas, no disrespect meant. they just for one reason or another, never found their way to the world class level. some of them are excellent players , but lots of excellent players , couldn't cross the finish line. Nick will run walk crawl, burrow , whatever it takes to finish first. That's why he's a champion.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
You have one multiple world champion and 35 , shoulda woulda couldas, no disrespect meant. they just for one reason or another, never found their way to the world class level. some of them are excellent players , but lots of excellent players , couldn't cross the finish line. Nick will run walk crawl, burrow , whatever it takes to finish first. That's why he's a champion.
Good pick, but Nick has actually been playing in this for the last few years -- and has yet to win it. That tells you how leveling a factor age can be right there. That's the beauty of this tournament, along with the fact that EVERYBODY playing knows One Pocket inside and out for like 50 years each lol.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Good pick, but Nick has actually been playing in this for the last few years -- and has yet to win it. That tells you how leveling a factor age can be right there. That's the beauty of this tournament, along with the fact that EVERYBODY playing knows One Pocket inside and out for like 50 years each lol.
I did not know he had been playing, man, he must have gotten loose as a goose in his old age, spending real dollars and not cashing in big, was just not his style. I hope he is ok.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I did not know he had been playing, man, he must have gotten loose as a goose in his old age, spending real dollars and not cashing in big, was just not his style. I hope he is ok.
he seemed fine when i met him at the tourney
i think for most of these guys they dont play 6-10 or more hours every day and match up and play every day like they used to
and
those long straight ins or 60-80 degree cuts dont look so easy anymore......😂

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am rooting for our regulars and California friends too, but history says they may be up against it. This is the first year Jim the Pilot can play, so let’s hope he goes deep, and Newkirk is liable to beat anybody if he has been playing enough.

James Davis Sr is not on the list. He split one with Ike, won the next one, and was second to Efren last year.

We have four players from NorCal in the lineup, and Dave (12squared) and I have an old friend we played with years ago In the mix as well. Good luck Mike ‘Chicken’ Hoyt. Mike moved to Texas years ago. We called him Chicken because he never went for his hole. Mike, I hope that has changed. Dave and I will be rooting (Not betting) on you.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i know mark dimmick and gabby(moises pounce) also play pretty sporty
bit i am rooting for our guys....:D

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I am rooting for our regulars and California friends too, but history says they may be up against it. This is the first year Jim the Pilot can play, so let’s hope he goes deep, and Newkirk is liable to beat anybody if he has been playing enough.

James Davis Sr is not on the list. He split one with Ike, won the next one, and was second to Efren last year.

We have four players from NorCal in the lineup, and Dave (12squared) and I have an old friend we played with years ago In the mix as well. Good luck Mike ‘Chicken’ Hoyt. Mike moved to Texas years ago. We called him Chicken because he never went for his hole. Mike, I hope that has changed. Dave and I will be rooting (Not betting) on you.
I played last year and didn’t play well. Houston doesn’t agree with me and tournaments.

My pics are Gabby and Ronnie. There are several other top players who can also win.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
this is my favorite stream of the year.

no jeff sparks listed either.

without james davis on that list, gonna slightly favor varner.

don't count out pilot (if he's in stroke), robert, or preacher ronn.....

figueroa hittn em real sporty right now, but he's another non-combatant.

fianl analysis and prediction/throw a dart: varner, tomassoni, newkirk, rutan.

:)

baby huey

Verified Member
The Pilot. Everybody needs to watch out for those straight backs he shoots with authority.