ITS YOUR SHOT WWYD??

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
from this pic it looks like I can make the 10 by splitting the 14/10 and using some max RHE. Maybe I need to hit 14 first and carom but if it looks good im firing. Otherwise I will thin off the 10 not moving it much CB to my long rail and end up near his corner pocket

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
If I can hit the 14 in the face, that's what I will do, and with some force, too. Put the 14 and 15 in motion and park Jojo right there at the point of impact. Marking time, treading water.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Presuming that neither of those two balls in the cluster don't go, I'd likely just bump the 10ball down to the foot rail. For shorter guys, use the bridge. It's an easy shot, and will probably cause the opponent to also shoot at the 10ball, which will give a better layout than there is now.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
It looks like you can thin off ten ball and take the cue ball toward his oponnants pocket to keep him from playing off the nine or one ball. Being careful not to move the ten ball much.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well you know danny isnt going to play passive
so
he carom banked the 7 and stopped the cue ball near the 4 leaving chris behind some balls trying to protect the 7
danny chris shot wwyd.pngdanny chris wwyd result.png

Last edited:

1pwannabe

Verified Member
That's the first shot I saw. Have to play the score here, going under the balls just lets your opponent knock them up table and you will eventually lose. It would be time to play aggressive and keep balls in play, not go passive.

Reactions: lll