2022 Bogies Seniors

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Yeah, Rizzo & Co. put on a first class event, for sure. But I decided early on that playing 65-year-olds and former pros gave me practically zero chance to cash. So despite how enjoyable it would be to participate along with some of my old friends, I decided to skip the arduous drive. It would also be a short flight for me, but since I'm going to Germany in July, I've pretty much used up my travel budget for 2022...:confused:

Should be a memorable event. Are you going, Bill?
John is not going, you’re not going. Its a three hour drive to the airport for me. Talk about dead money, that’s me and with my pool, gambling addiction, it is very expensive. With a group of former road hustlers, a local has been, never was has a tough time matching up with another nobody.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Send entries to ; Attn: John Rizzo
Bogies Billiards
3040 FM 1960 Ste 101
Houston, Tx 77073

Paypal address will be added ASAP. Looking forward to another great Seniors tourney. The level of play is amazing.

All of you young guys come on down and learn something.;):LOL:
Bump this up for a couple of phone calls I received on how to enter Bogie's Senior tourney.

I will post Paypal address soon for those who want to use that instead of mailing in check to John at Bogies.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
John is not going, you’re not going. Its a three hour drive to the airport for me. Talk about dead money, that’s me and with my pool, gambling addiction, it is very expensive. With a group of former road hustlers, a local has been, never was has a tough time matching up with another nobody.
There are definitely other has been, never was's there -- like me. Just stay away from the top half of the field, and the locals :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
How about the rest of the CA crew John H? Like Bob Bealieu, ATM Eddy, Alpo & .... There was a whole crew there one year!!
I have not been in touch with them for a while. Should see at least a couple of them this month and will check it out.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
How about the rest of the CA crew John H? Like Bob Bealieu, ATM Eddy, Alpo & .... There was a whole crew there one year!!
Al has Covid and if he doesn’t go then the rest will stay home
If you look at the schedule, OPORG has a tournament on the East coast, then another Continental game, then the Old timers. It’s a lot of tournaments for a guy living on a fixed budget. I used to be able to snip off guys on the bottom but they all learned how to play
I can’t wear them down anymore and my firepower is like sparklers instead of cherry bombs.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I have a few resentments after streaming free for five years and then being dumped unceremoniously by Steve. I believe he made a deal with PATV because they are quite close. I will not do any more streams for OP.Org after all the effort I put in to promote the site. People thought this was a OP.Org event because of my promotion.
You didn't stream free for 5 years -- Ray started the year Incardona and Matchin played the final (3rd year?) -- and you're the only person I ever saw confused about it not being a 1P org tournament.

baby huey

Verified Member
I'm not going this year. Currently remodeling our home in Ojai and managing the poolroom. Hope to see everyone at Derby In 2023.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'm not going this year. Currently remodeling our home in Ojai and managing the poolroom. Hope to see everyone at Derby In 2023.
Heads up. I’ve got a trip to Burbank and I’m coming for you😎 August 17-20. Looking to play some on the 18 or 19. Take care and get in stroke🛩

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Jerry, We are going to miss you. Still a long time away. Paula and I are planning a trip to California early next year. May be able to stop in and see you. Remodeling is just as bad as moving. Hope you are doing great with your room and glad you made it through the last 1 1/2 years.
One of our good guys. (y)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Jerry, We are going to miss you. Still a long time away. Paula and I are planning a trip to California early next year. May be able to stop in and see you. Remodeling is just as bad as moving. Hope you are doing great with your room and glad you made it through the last 1 1/2 years.
One of our good guys. (y)
When are you going to have a MOT at Ventura. Give up the tables one Friday