Fedor Gorst and Chip Compton

OldSchool

Verified Member
Impressive showing by Alex Calderon - he was a giant killer. First he beat Orcullo, and then a couple of rounds later he knocked Alex Pagulayan out of the tournament.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
They put off the semi between Chip and Frost (not Scott) and the finals with Gorst until tomorrow. To far behind in the 9 ball.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
enjoyed the match and your commentary john
chip seemed alittle off and robert kept plugging away
do you know when the finals will start?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
enjoyed the match and your commentary john
chip seemed alittle off and robert kept plugging away
do you know when the finals will start?
Not yet. Yes, the wheels fell off for Chip. He had Robert down 2/zip. Robert won a six hour match against Calderon to get to Chip, so he certainly deserves a shot at Gorst, whose wheels never seem to fall off.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Wow, glad to see Robert doing so well! Although I know I need probably 12-6 or more from him to match up, I did beat him heads up in the tournament at the derby a few years ago. :) I got lucky and he played bad! That's all it takes in a race to 3. His game has gotten considerably better in the last 1-2 years.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
2-0 Frost over Fedor. Race to 5. Henderson on the 🎤
This match appeared to end suddenly at 3-0 -- Frost with a big win -- with our man John H in the booth. Maybe the one loss matches are only races to 3?? Next I knew it was bar box 9-ball so I tuned out lol.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
This match appeared to end suddenly at 3-0 -- Frost with a big win -- with our man John H in the booth. Maybe the one loss matches are only races to 3?? Next I knew it was bar box 9-ball so I tuned out lol.
The match is still on, race to 5, but they called Robert for a nine ball match. They are running behind and in Texas, bar pool is more important than one Pocket. Terrible move. Gives Fedor time to regroup and slows down Robert’s momentum. We will be back after this 9 ball match.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Wow, glad to see Robert doing so well! Although I know I need probably 12-6 or more from him to match up, I did beat him heads up in the tournament at the derby a few years ago. :) I got lucky and he played bad! That's all it takes in a race to 3. His game has gotten considerably better in the last 1-2 years.

He is a terrific grinder. We will be back, they pulled him for a nine ball match because they are running behind. He leads Fedor 3/zip, but terrible move.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The match is still on, race to 5, but they called Robert for a nine ball match. They are running behind and in Texas, bar pool is more important than one Pocket. Terrible move. Gives Fedor time to regroup and slows down Robert’s momentum. We will be back after this 9 ball match.
Thank you -- yes it obviously confused the heck out of me

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Thank you -- yes it obviously confused the heck out of me
I have never seen it before. But they have to catch up on the nine ball brackets to get it over tonight. Big Truck has to leave early am get to Buffalo‘s and get set up for Weds one ball one pocket.