Fremont California One Pocket

baby huey

Verified Member
Heading to Fremont Ca. this weekend for their monthly event. What's different this month is that about $1800 is added with a $30 entry. Chris Swart (owner) sponsered our Members Event a few years back and we all had a good time there. The Pilot beat me out for 1st and the live stream was POV Pool which is going to do the stream this weekend. So tune in and perhaps San Gabriel John Henderson and I can bore you for a few hours one of those days.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Heading to Fremont Ca. this weekend for their monthly event. What's different this month is that about $1800 is added with a $30 entry. Chris Swart (owner) sponsered our Members Event a few years back and we all had a good time there. The Pilot beat me out for 1st and the live stream was POV Pool which is going to do the stream this weekend. So tune in and perhaps San Gabriel John Henderson and I can bore you for a few hours one of those days.
Play well and good rolls. If you see John please hug him for me.

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Hi Jerry,

I don't think John is fully recovered from his surgery yet. He is just now getting out of the house. Please remember that the Preakness Stakes is this weekend. I think John is going to be pretty busy.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We’ll do our usual split?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Sorry I can’t make it. I did not know Daniel and Geraldine were streaming and will miss seeing them, Chris, Jerry and the whole crew. I will be spending some of Howard and my $ on the Preakness, and I may be doing some commentary for poolactiontv at The Big Tyme Classic in Texas. I am set up to comment remotely and it is a blast.

baby huey

Verified Member
It was a very nice event and as we all know Chris Swart is a classy room owner who treats the players very well. I got knocked out sunday morning at 1:30 AM way past my bedtime in the 9/12 slot. I believe the young Vietnamese player from Sacramento won and he can play. He is a great ball striker and is learning the moves such that he can protect himself. I think Steve (The Roofer) placed second.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
9/12 @ 1:30 in the morning! Too bad they played it instead of playing it the next day, but that is the way it goes.
Thanks for letting us know about the tournament. I know you had a good time!
Very respectable, congrats!
Whitey

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
It was a very nice event and as we all know Chris Swart is a classy room owner who treats the players very well. I got knocked out sunday morning at 1:30 AM way past my bedtime in the 9/12 slot. I believe the young Vietnamese player from Sacramento won and he can play. He is a great ball striker and is learning the moves such that he can protect himself. I think Steve (The Roofer) placed second.
All props to Chris Swart for hosting another great one pocket event. We are lucky to have his constant support for our game.

Jerry had a nice tournament, and one of his matches was streamed by Post Up Pool.

CALIFORNIA BILLIARDS - ONE-POCKET $1,500 ADDED - Day 1/Part 2 - YouTube

Soon, I'll be posting another streamed match from the tournament featuring yours truly and posing the age old WWYD: to grind or not to grind?