Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
...and I am of the opinion that players with better mechanics in general take less time to get "back in stroke" after a hiatus.
I wonder if that might depend upon whether the superior mechanics had been developed/learned, or came naturally. I think it might be possible for the naturals to get sharp again faster because of the advantage of just thinking "ball -- pocket." Touch for speed might need extra time, but on the other hand, show me a guy who is really good pitching a coin to a line, and I'll take him in just about any kind of "touch" contest.

How about this: The guys who play with a really long bridge are accepting a mechanical disadvantage (are they really?) for a better "feel," but they are some of the best. Would they be better if they shortened?

I think John Morra has very good mechanics whether left or right-handed, but he appears to need to constantly work on ithem.

What amazes me is how many of the top players have poor mechanics. Same can be said about some of the top golfers, like John Daly and Bubba... and Moe Norman (although it's hard to be absolutely sure that Moe's were inferior.)

Wait a minute... what were we talking about?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think he did take a 3-4 year taste of retirement. I’m thinking he’s warming up for the Senior tournament 🤞🤞

Reactions: lll

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Cincy KId,
I like what you are now doing with the home page, thanks, it is really appreciated.
I was wondering if the US Open article could now be made into a blue highlighted sticky on the home page.
To be replaced by Buffalo's flyer of their upcoming event, on the home page.
thanks for all you do!
Whitey

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Cincy KId,
I like what you are now doing with the home page, thanks, it is really appreciated.
I was wondering if the US Open article could now be made into a blue highlighted sticky on the home page.
To be replaced by Buffalo's flyer of their upcoming event, on the home page.
thanks for all you do!
Whitey
Thanks Whitey! Yes, I have been planning to put Buff's up there for sure and was waiting until it got a little closer but I will get it up there today at some point, thanks for the reminder! The software takes the latest 5 (or whatever number I enter) news articles and rotates them on that slider image with quick links to the right to go to a different slide. If you scroll down further it lists them again. Also if you click on the NEWS menu link, you can see all news from the beginning of the site. I plan on doing some website updates with a new layout when I get some free time, hopefully soon!