WWYD shot after the break

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Good WWYD Mitch....thanks for providing some interest on here.......hey, how bout you taking a short road trip and meet me at Top Hat north of Baltimore for a warm up.....it's an hour drive for me and a couple of hours for you (but you're younger)...;)
My pleasure. Thanks but I only play one night a week now for a few hours. Life has officially gotten in the way.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
My pleasure. Thanks but I only play one night a week now for a few hours. Life has officially gotten in the way.

gotta say....surprised you didn't hit rodney's shot......

my take (from being a guy who isn't a big action player and likes to mostly spar with buddies) is that return comes up and lays that good about once every 12 - 16 hours of cumulative play. :LOL:

great wwyd. thanks. also good to see kybanks post on 1p.org again.....

(gonna set up vap's and dr. bill's shot tomorrow for sure)

:cool:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
gotta say....surprised you didn't hit rodney's shot......

my take (from being a guy who isn't a big action player and likes to mostly spar with buddies) is that return comes up and lays that good about once every 12 - 16 hours of cumulative play. :LOL:

great wwyd. thanks. also good to see kybanks post on 1p.org again.....

(gonna set up vap's and dr. bill's shot tomorrow for sure)

:cool:
It does! And I shoot it probably 8 out of 10 of those. Heh.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
That's my shot Bill.
Dr. Bill
If you get time Dr Bill I would love to know the value of this shot. Just to escape the break? Seems like there are better shots but since a few are playing off the 6 and you and vap doing the double tickie off the 6, i would like to learn! :)

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
If you get time Dr Bill I would love to know the value of this shot. Just to escape the break? Seems like there are better shots but since a few are playing off the 6 and you and vap doing the double tickie off the 6, i would like to learn! :)
I think the ticky shot attempting to remove the 5 and the 2 balls from the area is frought with danger. I don't see how you could move those balls without hitting the shot fairly hard, and I don't see how you would know where the CB is going even if you manage to hit both of them. I think your shot, except going into the 5 ball is the shot that can accomplish the most with the least danger.

B_White

Gambling…. Your opponent just broke and it’s your shot.. you know which pocket is yours I hope :). Wwyd?

View attachment 437911View attachment 437912View attachment 437913
I actually see three or four options. Obviously coming off the six and underneath and behind the two. Also shooting the 11 straight as it lays firm underneath of two and rolling the cue ball down underneath the two. also banking the 13 firm clearing possibly the five and sticking the cue ball on the back of the stack.