Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Dang so will be no Busty or Orcollo this year? That oughta make some of the guys feel a little safer. Real bummer though.
Any chance the magician makes another appearance?

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
The Premier One Pocket event of the year!!!
Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022.
T-Rex will be going for the repeat!!!
Last year the One Pocket prize fund was $50,000 tournament and $112,200 in the Calcutta for a total of $162,200
😮
🔥
😮
🔥

Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of RETRO PARTY POSTER (18).jpg

Reactions: lll

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Terry, you know how reserved seating works this year?
I assume they will do the seating like they did last year where they will post the available seats and you can reserve them online.

I was in Buffalo's on Monday and Tuesday night and Buff said they were working on the hotel room specials right now too and will announce those soon.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
One ball one pocket tournament starts on Wednesday night. Hope to see the onepocket.org crew give it a shot. I think it's $200 entry, race to 4, single elimination. Last year, Morra made the back cut spot shot from the jaws of the top left pocket to beat Jay Bird.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One ball one pocket tournament starts on Wednesday night. Hope to see the onepocket.org crew give it a shot. I think it's $200 entry, race to 4, single elimination. Last year, Morra made the back cut spot shot from the jaws of the top left pocket to beat Jay Bird.
I come in late morning Wed.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Is there a hotel room special somewhere? Where did you guys stay last year??
When I was there a couple of weeks ago, Buff said that Jeremy Marcello was working getting room specials and was going to announce it soon. But he also told me that when I was there the beginning of February!!!