Midwest Open Billiard Championship 19,000 Added March 15-20, 2022

MikeT

Verified Member
I haven't seen one but ran into Robert Frost at kickshots the other day and he said there were plenty of openings in the one pocket left.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't seen one but ran into Robert Frost at kickshots the other day and he said there were plenty of openings in the one pocket left.
Yea, I heard that as well, thanks Mike!

Robert at Kickshots? Didn't know he ventured over to this side of the river :) Was he in action or just looking?

Keith E.

Verified Member
One Pocket is 10,000 Added
😮

$225 Entry Fee
96 Player Limit

Michaels Billiards
6625 Dixie Hwy Ste K Fairfield, OH 45014

View attachment 437328

I'm looking for lodging recommendations as I've never been in the area before.

Thanks,
Keith

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I'm looking for lodging recommendations as I've never been in the area before.

Thanks,
Keith
I've never stayed in any hotels there but here is what I typed from an older thread about a mot there:

Hotels: Although I have not personally stayed in any of these, there are hotels close by like the Extended Stay America which you can walk to from the room. I think it's about $85 a night. Real close to that you also have a Holiday Inn Express and Towneplace Suites by Marriot which would be the next step up. There are also a handful of others 2 miles down the road like Days Inn and Super 8 which would probably be the cheapest around $70 a night.

MikeT

Verified Member
Yea, I heard that as well, thanks Mike!

Robert at Kickshots? Didn't know he ventured over to this side of the river :) Was he in action or just looking?
There’s a group that he plays with that plays a by-the-rail bank ring game at $5 a rail. I think they play like 3 nights a week

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I need to figure out how to renew my twice a year premium. The PoolactionTV site apparently got rid of the paypal option back around the time I was due to renew, or before that, and went to only a CC method of paying. At the time I was trying to renew, I did not have a CC handy and so I left it hanging. Every time I have gone back since then it seems to be caught in a loop and I cannot pay anything -- like my shopping cart got confused lol. Please somebody just tell me where/how to send the $$ :)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Steve, Text a message to Ray at 254-379-2569. He will send you a link to renew at the $100 rate. I think it is a bargain.

Reactions: lll

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
I need to figure out how to renew my twice a year premium. The PoolactionTV site apparently got rid of the paypal option back around the time I was due to renew, or before that, and went to only a CC method of paying. At the time I was trying to renew, I did not have a CC handy and so I left it hanging. Every time I have gone back since then it seems to be caught in a loop and I cannot pay anything -- like my shopping cart got confused lol. Please somebody just tell me where/how to send the $$

I need to figure out how to renew my twice a year premium. The PoolactionTV site apparently got rid of the paypal option back around the time I was due to renew, or before that, and went to only a CC method of paying. At the time I was trying to renew, I did not have a CC handy and so I left it hanging. Every time I have gone back since then it seems to be caught in a loop and I cannot pay anything -- like my shopping cart got confused lol. Please somebody just tell me where/how to send the $$ :)
I sent you a pm with the renewal discount link

Reactions: lll

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Anyone know how many rounds they play Wednesday night in one pocket after the auction and then what time it starts back up on Thursday?

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Does anyone have a realistic number of how many tables will be "open" for gambling during the one pocket tourney?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone have a realistic number of how many tables will be "open" for gambling during the one pocket tourney?
No idea Fats but I think he has about 12 or so 9 foot diamonds, maybe 10 of the 7 footers and then a 10 footer maybe and 1 or 2 billiards table. One he just got is a nice one, heated, Chevillotte:

1647012763628.png

Probably depends how many entries there are too. I didn't know you were coming, see you next week!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
No idea Fats but I think he has about 12 or so 9 foot diamonds, maybe 10 of the 7 footers and then a 10 footer maybe and 1 or 2 billiards table. One he just got is a nice one, heated, Chevillotte:

View attachment 437772

Probably depends how many entries there are too. I didn't know you were coming, see you next week!
I wasnt planning on coming but if I know I can get an action I may make the trip.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I wasnt planning on coming but if I know I can get an action I may make the trip.
There is always action and with the big event, I would expect even more so. The "how many open tables" part is what I am not sure of. He is open 24 hours on the weekends and 3 AM through the week so I would expect some to open up at some point.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
One Pocket players

Michael Eck
Randy Flakes
Dustin Miller
John Gabriel
Shane Ross
Dylan Waugh
Louis Demarco