Onepocket.org logo on merch

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
John Crabbcat asked me about adding hats to our merchandise at our RedBubble store and I went and enabled them. It may take a couple of hours to actually populate in the store but they should be there later. But the main reason for the post is that when I went to view the store it is a little misleading that there are only 2 items you can buy a black shirt or a white shirt. The way they have their store set up is based on the design. So we have 2 designs uploaded (black background and white background).

Here is a link to the store:

If you click on the link below each image that says "Shop All Products >", it will take you to the 30-40 different items that are available for each design.

1633467392820.png

BLACK BACKGROUND ITEMS: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/27280912

WHITE/GRAY BACKGROUND ITEMS: https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/27255117

And if there's something else you see on Redbubble that you would like the logo on and its not in the store, let me know so I can add it. I tried to pick the most popular items.

Hope that helps!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
No hats yet, but lots of other new stuff. The new black shirt pictures and hoodies are cool....
FYI all the proceeds from purchases go directly to onepocket.org. Very little has been sold out of the store because it has no views. This store being a success could really make a difference for the website. I think it will also drive more people to the forum with content...
After I buy a few things and the quality is good I'll try to get the word out on social media and if you all could do the same if your happy with your gear it would be a great way to support the site. The new logo is super 😎 and the prices are too!

Last edited:

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
I've gained a couple pounds since the pandemic started - could the logo be enlarged a bit and the pocket moved a bit further down ?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
OK hats are in there now but for some reason the black background is only showing on the baseball cap and not the "dad hat" but maybe when it's ordered you can get the correct color. Let me know if anyone sees anything that needs fixed, moved, edited, added, etc, thanks!

We even have masks for those who want one. :)

1633520321994.png

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.