3 Cushion Tourney...What Have I Done?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Actually, Dave's game today is pretty important! He and his opponent are both 4-0 in the flight, The player who wins may well have an advantage to the caliber of player they face in the 1st round of the final 32 to get to the money. A 5-0 record will surly get him in the top 6 or so positions.
Dave's a killer. You KNOW he's wantin' that coin...:cool:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hey Doc. I'm concerned about your being somewhat in the path of Ida. I'da rather you or it were somewhere else.
You going to be okay down there?
We've since talked on the phone, bro. But 'preciate the concern. If Ida stays on track, the central Louisiana coast will get it worst. It'll probably be a very intense storm at land fall, but fairly narrow --60 miles-- rather like Camille in '69. Whereas Katrina was 200 miles wide. We'll get some high winds on the Miss. Dixie Riviera, but shouldn't be too awful bad. Hoping the eye doesn't bend back eastward.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
It looks like I'm spending the night at my in-laws tomorrow night. I won my 1st single elimination match tonight and return tomorrow... I'M IN THE MONEY BABY!

And for the record, Bill was right. I played a 25 handicap player so I spotted him 4 and beat him by 12. I'm a happy camper.

Wearing the op.o shirt again tomorrow 😂

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Dave it looks like you got the best side of the chart! Only 2 Top Favorites, Pedro and Vera. On the other side, 3 Top of the food chain, Pena, Aveiga, Almaraz, and 2 top players in LA, Pineda and R Carranco jr.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Dave it looks like you got the best side of the chart! Only 2 Top Favorites, Pedro and Vera. On the other side, 3 Top of the food chain, Pena, Aveiga, Almaraz, and 2 top players in LA, Pineda and R Carranco jr.
I'll just worry about the next match 😂🤣, but it's great to know your watching out for me.

And, I visited with Hector yesterday. So fun catching up.

Last edited: