$3,000 Added 6th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament July 1-4th, 2021

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'd like to see #9 make a nice run at this. Maybe he will give me a little kick back for all that practice!!!
He should!..;) Yeah, Nick is in the very small group of favorites to win it. Efren will have his hands full with 3-4 of the players, for sure. And if he stays up all night gambling, like Cardone usually does, that lowers his odds quit a bit.

Kybanks

Verified Member
He should!..;) Yeah, Nick is in the very small group of favorites to win it. Efren will have his hands full with 3-4 of the players, for sure. And if he stays up all night gambling, like Cardone usually does, that lowers his odds quit a bit.

I would really love to see an Efren and Nick final! Although Efren is the favorite cause he plays more, Nick is still top shelf and crafty. I do agree that there are 4-5 big favorites this year.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I would really love to see an Efren and Nick final! Although Efren is the favorite cause he plays more, Nick is still top shelf and crafty. I do agree that there are 4-5 big favorites this year.
Didn't Nick finish 4th or 5th a few years ago? There's a few more better players this time around.
Is the, 'Wedge' allowed or barred?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
just like the MOT, I see a number of favorites on the list! I don't think Efren has to win it as some others may feel!
Gabby made a pretty good showing a couple weeks back in Texas. I think he will be tough here. He would be my dark horse.

Kybanks

Verified Member
Didn't Nick finish 4th or 5th a few years ago? There's a few more better players this time around.
Is the, 'Wedge' allowed or barred?

I think he finished 7th- 8th, said he got worn down coming through the loser's bracket after Ike beat him 1st match. I believe he will deploy the wedge when needed. Lol

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Sound is working.
It is a little low, I just turned it up and can hear it fine.

Check all your settings on your machine and on the video player.

They did two blinds

Efren was 1st pick 1500
Gabby 2nd 1000

i just wonder if his mic is hooked up to the stream and/or if his stream mic is shielded from the speakers.... checked all settings, re-started, tested speakers on a couple youtube videos....

its so low can't make it out. (i have an inexpensive pc)

no bigge.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
that was pretty cool. my head said efren but my heart was pulling for nick....

maybe there will be a rematch in the final....