1p.org Shirts for Buffalo's

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I spoke to Steve last night and I have decided to offer shirts for the folks that are going to Buffalo's in May. I need the order finalized buy April 30th to allow enough time to have them made.

It will be like the other members tourney shirts with the embroidered onepocket.org logo on them and Buffalo's 2021 underneath the logo. Prices are as follows and the shirts will be black.

T-shirt - $20
Polo - $25
Jersey - $35

You can PayPal me at mathew.hilton@gmail.com Please use Friends & Family but DO NOT put anything in the notes. PM me your size please. We can also square up at Buffalo's if you will be there.

Let me know what you want!!!

Matt

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I spoke to Steve last night and I have decided to offer shirts for the folks that are going to Buffalo's in May. I need the order finalized buy April 30th to allow enough time to have them made.

It will be like the other members tourney shirts with the embroidered onepocket.org logo on them and Buffalo's 2021 underneath the logo. Prices are as follows and the shirts will be black.

T-shirt - $20
Polo - $25
Jersey - $35

Matt
Well heck, I might have to go now...😆

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i am not attending but would like a large polo (black if possible)
info on how to make payment please so i can send you the money

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
i am not attending but would like a large polo (black if possible)
info on how to make payment please so i can send you the money
I have updated the original post with my PayPal and add $5 for shipping since you won't be in attendance. Thanks.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Matt, Large Jersey please. If you have other color than black, I will take that(blue red, etc). If not, black will do.

Thank you very much. I will paypal the $35 and see you in NOLA. I also owe you a drink or two. 👍

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I would like a jersey with my stage name over the pocket on the right side. The other stuff will be on the left side? Ship to my house. Let me know the cost so I can stiff you. Then you will have to come to my house to play.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I would like a jersey with my stage name over the pocket on the right side. The other stuff will be on the left side? Ship to my house. Let me know the cost so I can stiff you. Then you will have to come to my house to play.
If you want a jersey, I will get you one made.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
The shirt order is going in right away Monday morning so I need anyone who wants to speak up by Sunday night or forever hold your peace!!!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

T-shirt - $20
Polo - $25
Jersey - $35

You can PayPal me at mathew.hilton@gmail.com Please use Friends & Family but DO NOT put anything in the notes. PM me your size please. We can also square up at Buffalo's if you will be there.

Matt
I would like an extra large. I cannot attend, so it will have to be shipped. They suspended my PayPal when I tried to add my stimulus $. Do you have Venmo?, or I can send a check. John

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

T-shirt - $20
Polo - $25
Jersey - $35

Matt
Disregard my order. Just change the size to X large o Bills order & he will send PayPal.

Thanks, John

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl

T-shirt - $20
Polo - $25
Jersey - $35

Matt
Matt
I would like to order (1) LG T-shirt. I'll pay you in NOLA.
Thanks
Nick Principe
240 876 2003