Who had the highest gear you've ever seen for the dough?

beatle

Verified Member
actually if you have a high gear it means your regular game is weaker and you are not consistent and dont know the speed you will play. all a recipe for disaster.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I'm sure they remember. It wasn't that long ago.. The ones making the odds aren't exactly rookie gamblers.
I had several small wagers on the Alex match myself that I won.
I've been studying bar table game spot theory lately as that seems to be the popular match-up theme lately. Getting 10 games to 150 is not much of a spot. I'm thinking I like the 2-1 odds better... or like I proposed... Sky and 20 games.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I'm sure they remember. It wasn't that long ago.. The ones making the odds aren't exactly rookie gamblers.
I've been studying bar table game spot theory lately as that seems to be the popular match-up theme lately. Getting 10 games to 150 is not much of a spot. I'm thinking I like the 2-1 odds better... or like I proposed... Sky and 20 games.
Do they realize that Sky taught Dennis how to rack? He's the best racker in the world.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Yeah, I'm no odds maker, but 2 to 1 and 10 games to 150 don't seem to jibe..:cautious:

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Well, I said Sky was a 7 game favorite and he won by 5. I hope you got 2-1 on the money. Geez.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
this was a great match and realy was super close denis won second and third day but could not make up the walloping he got the first day