Beautiful Girl Playing 3C !

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
The background music seemed like a frame around a portrait of graceful beauty. The shot selections and execution were poetry in motion. The 9th point in the first inning shown was especially beautiful.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Man what an advantage that would be to be able to hit 3 cushion kicks that accurately in 1 pocket.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
whitey tell the truth
you fall for lefties!!!!!! 😍
great link
love the peace and tranquility of the music and grace of the balls floating around the table and the player

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Larry, well yes! Robin Bell comes to mind. Her 9-ball stroke is as beautiful and she is as a person! Jersey Red for his fierce competitiveness. His stance (both legs locked straight legged) with chin resting on the cue best emulates my delivery when I was playing for real.

But, I thought you guys would like this video! She just might be the coming of the next 1st Lady of 3C. This is like a lullaby rocking a baby to sleep. The serenity combined with the artistic poetic excellence of execution is incomparable in our sport. Pocket billiards has a long ways to go to gain the sophistication of 3C.

It would be nice if mr3c would critique her shots. I felt a little harder stroke on a few would of set up the next shot better. I am probably totally off on this assumption.
Whitey

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Interesting; when I watched I was thinking how her speed and soft touch were setting up the next shot rather well.
Yes, I absolutely agree, it was just on a couple of shots I felt this way. I am not an experience 3C player so I'll lean on others knowledge. One shot I kind of recall; the first ball contacted came off the end rail going straight down the long rail but settled mid way on the long rail, whereas if she would of stroke it a little harder then it would of ended up in the corner for a very easy billiard. Just a couple like that, other wise she is very uncannily consistent with her stroke speed. Almost to perfect, so effortless it seemed. Whitey

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
If I caught it all correctly, the video showed three innings in which she scored 9, 7 and 6.
The way she recognized the layout, and how quickly she chose what shot she would play and at what speed, and then calculated the angles, was all in the same manner as her execution - prompt, graceful and precise. A pleasure to watch.

evergruven

Verified Member
great shooting, thanks for sharing the link
I don't know much about 3c..the kick@1:35 is kosher? you don't *have* to hit the ob first?

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
the kick@1:35 is kosher? you don't *have* to hit the ob first?
I suspect that kick at 1:35 is the one that Billy Jackets had in mind when he says:
Man what an advantage that would be to be able to hit 3 cushion kicks that accurately in 1 pocket.
OB first hit is not required. The CB must contact three-rails (can be the same rail) sometime between the time you cue it and it hits the second of both object balls.

I didn't notice whether she was playing the same CB over multiple innings (..think I remember she switched?)
Probably just a friendly game with optional ball..

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I suspect that kick at 1:35 is the one that Billy Jackets had in mind when he says:

OB first hit is not required. The CB must contact three-rails (can be the same rail) sometime between the time you cue it and it hits the second of both object balls.

I didn't notice whether she was playing the same CB over multiple innings (..think I remember she switched?)
Probably just a friendly game with optional ball..
Absolutely correct sorackem, I wish I had learned how to play the game , where I am from nobody ever bet on the game when I was young ,so I didn't have time for it.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
The article says she is 36 , I think I could win about a zillion dollars taking the over/ under bets on 18.