Joyner's HOF Dinner

frmn

Verified Member
With all the people that will attend the HOF dinner for Joyner, he probably owes 90% of them for letting him "Hold a Hundred". Do you think he will show up under that kind of pressure?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
With all the people that will attend the HOF dinner for Joyner, he probably owes 90% of them for letting him "Hold a Hundred". Do you think he will show up under that kind of pressure?

Of course he'll be there, the question is who's he going to bite to get there ?:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
He is one of the former DCC champions and Louie Roberts award winners so he gets a room courtesy of Greg Sullivan every year.

Cliff has really earned his HOF honor -- aside from Efren, he was the best for a pretty good run, until he developed his shoulder problem.

He is always in action while there, too, so I don't think he has been to any of the prior dinners -- too busy playing himself, lol.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Jointer

Jointer

While I have never let Cliff hold a hundred, or played him, I think his recognition for the One Pocket Hall of Fame is well deserved and believe he will truly appreciate the honor.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
One ball

One ball

If it is good enough for Dr. Bill and Shane to play it for 1k a throw. It is definitely good enough for me. Count me in.

Bille

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
While I have never let Cliff hold a hundred, or played him, I think his recognition for the One Pocket Hall of Fame is well deserved and believe he will truly appreciate the honor.

Yes I agree 100%, he certainly deserves it and has earned it. If he was here
I'd probably help him out. :)
Rod.

frmn

Verified Member
I certainly believe he belongs in the HOF. My thread was ................. a joke. They just aren't as funny when you have to explain them. But the funniest ones are the truest. Why does a ( ) have hair around it? To hide the hook. See there?

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
I certainly believe he belongs in the HOF. My thread was ................. a joke. They just aren't as funny when you have to explain them

I certainly got a smile out of it :)

... and yes I've been bit by Cliff, a couple :eek: of times :eek:

knew the outcome but didn't matter. to myself and to my customers he was always sharing his wealth of knowledge of our favorite game

congratulations to Cliff, he's a big time player and a good guy ... that is now where he belongs (HOF)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
There is always a "roasting" element to the HOF dinner experience -- that is part of what makes it so much fun.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Cliff. Well deserved and overdue award. Dont worry, I will give him and Tony plenty of heat. My "files" are extensive and I have the goods on everybody. As an extra reward for getting in the Hall, I am going to declare a moratorium on all of Cliff's old bites. Tony will also get reminded of that last ass game he gave me the last time I broke him. :lol I may even do a long-distance roast on another previous Hall of Famer who shall go unnamed at the moment. JK, JK. (or am I?)

Beard