Dec 18 Nick Varner, Shawn Putnam and Scott Rabon on commentary! Shuff v Compton

Bankin Ben

Verified Member
From
Millington TN.
Thank you so much. Wishin I was there. I saw the one in Memphis with Chip and Larry. Your a gentleman and a scholar! Keep up the great work you do Ray...

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Quiet bunch over here....

Some awesome One Pocket is taking place!! After 34 games and 2 days it's tied 17-17. They will now finish it with race to 8 win by 2!!

Match will start at 5pm eastern time.[/COLOR] December 19th!!!

Get your pass on www.poolactiontv.com on the home page. Blue Buttons below the video of Chris Miller.

Event Pass - $25 gets you the final race to 8 win by 2 AND you will receive a video pass for the entire match from start to finish.

Day Pass - $15 gets you access to the final race to 8 win by 2.

New 2 You Qs

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the stream and have really enjoyed the play and commentary. I always love to hear Nick commentate, one of the best ever. Shawn and Scott are doing a great job as well.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Quiet bunch over here....

Some awesome One Pocket is taking place!! After 34 games and 2 days it's tied 17-17. They will now finish it with race to 8 win by 2!!

Match will start at 5pm eastern time.[/COLOR] December 19th!!!

Get your pass on www.poolactiontv.com on the home page. Blue Buttons below the video of Chris Miller.

Event Pass - $25 gets you the final race to 8 win by 2 AND you will receive a video pass for the entire match from start to finish.

Day Pass - $15 gets you access to the final race to 8 win by 2.

wish i wasn't stuck at work....
any chance you will be putting this on dvd?

Bigtruck

Verified Member
wish i wasn't stuck at work....
any chance you will be putting this on dvd?

You can get the Event Pass and you will get an email with a private link to watch the entire match recording at your leisure.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I bought the stream and have really enjoyed the play and commentary. I always love to hear Nick commentate, one of the best ever. Shawn and Scott are doing a great job as well.

I agree. All three are great but Nick is the man.

Shawn had to leave us but Scott Rabon and Nick Varner will be on today. I will be sitting in with Scott some today too. I mostly just listen and learn though! :D

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Scott and Nick have a chat window open for questions at : ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
figured out how to get full screen
:)
how can i get to see the previous matches with nicks commentary???
buying a premier ticket seems too late

Bigtruck

Verified Member
figured out how to get full screen
:)
how can i get to see the previous matches with nicks commentary???
buying a premier ticket seems too late

If you get an event pass you will get an email with a link for the full match recording.

I will be uploading by Sunday Dec 22.

Ray