john v ghost

Cory in dc

Verified Member
It looked to me like John got a little tired at then end and made a few careless shots the last two games. If he gets a good night's rest, we're really in for a nail-biter!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It is now 8-7 in games in favor of the Ghost and they seem to have unscrewed for the night. Gentile hitting balls on the table now...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Gentile playing a young guy now -- with Gentile starting out with three coins near his pocket. I don't know who the younger player is...

Attachments

• Greenshot_2013-08-25_21-53-58.jpg
    Greenshot_2013-08-25_21-53-58.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Thank you John and Ghosty for extending our one pocket community the opportunity to live vicariously thru you for this 2 day nail biter. A thank you to Red Shoes as well.

Well played men...well played.

hit the head on the nail chi town mike. i have enjoyed it also. thanks luke and john.
:)

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Me too!!!

Me too!!!

hit the head on the nail chi town mike. i have enjoyed it also. thanks luke and john.
:)

Yeah...thanks guys....really enjoy sweating this one.......I haven't sweated a match this long since DCC.......but why did it end so soon tonight?

Yah should be great nail biting finish tomorrow after both are well rested.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
The "Fat Lady" will sing for someone tomorrow, the Ghost has a slight edge!
Who knows, good luck to both players, it's a valiant effort on both there parts to help promote one pocket live streaming.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Shortstop

Verified Member
From
Chisqztown
Great Weekend & Extended!

Great Weekend & Extended!

Thanks Ghost,John & Red Shoes,for the one pocket action & stream...I watched the first session at Red Shoes on Saturday & Ustream on Sunday...If anyone can say they did not learn anything about One-Pocket,from watching The Ghost or John...They were not paying attention!!...Great Match-Up!!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Thanks to everybody for the appreciation...John and I are having an intense battle, fo-sure...I think we both played better today than we did yesterday.

- Ghost

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
It looked to me like John got a little tired at then end and made a few careless shots the last two games. If he gets a good night's rest, we're really in for a nail-biter!

Not so Cory..John wasn't tired - he wanted to keep playing tonight but I didn't - I'm the one that gets tired, not John - he's an animal for his age...:heh

Our agreement is to play for 6 hours minimum, and then longer if both agree...tonight we quit after 6 hours...

Last night I stupidly got macho and played for 8-1/2 hours, and that was a mistake for me, big time...I was tired playing the last two games, and lost them both...I wasn't about to make that same mistake again tonight..and my stakehorse wouldn't let me keep playing longer tonight anyway, lol.

- Ghost

Last edited:

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Good Plan

Good Plan

Not so Cory..John wasn't tired - he wanted to keep playing tonight but I didn't - I'm the one that gets tired, not John - he's an animal for his age...:heh

Our agreement is to play for 6 hours minimum, and then longer if both agree...tonight we quit after 6 hours...

Last night I stupidly got macho and played for 8-1/2 hours, and that was a mistake for me, big time...I was tired playing the last two games, and lost them both...I wasn't about to make that same mistake again tonight..and my stakehorse wouldn't let me keep playing longer tonight anyway, lol.

- Ghost

Good plan to be well rested for when the time comes for you to deliver the coup de grace tomorrow......round 3 start at 3? Its a really good match.....should be an acc-stats tape for learning.......picking up alot of things from you both.....although some of thoss things you should have shown me long before now....:eek:.......keep up the great play

It looked to me like it was John getting tired and you were coming on stronger and playing better towards the end today like Cory said.......anyways great playing by both.......

Hidy Ho

Verified Member
From
BKK/SFO

John, go get some of that Chi-town grub and write about it ... I know you're just stalling for that epic final day!!!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Well, I'll say this: I got a sweat bet on Ghost, just because I used to play at Chris's. But I'll be happy no matter the outcome--it's been a great match by two great players! I almost want John to win so we can see round two vs. stroud.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
lots of respect for john and luke for playing on the stream and for matching up
looking forward to more today
if ever there was a match that anyone could win ...this is it

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
So today they'll tee it up for 2, 3, or 4 games for all the cheese. I suspect that by 7 P.M. they'll be into a few adult beverages and a re-hash of the contest...

BTW, where has Cardone been? It's not like him to stay so quiet. Might we see a Cardone/Henderson match-up?:cool:

~Doc