Hey! Where is Clare?

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
I just noticed she hasn’t been posting here.

I started to send her a Private Message, but couldn’t find her in the Member’s List.

Then -- am I wrong? -- her old posts have gone missing.

What the …?

Before I call her, I’m curious. Was there some tectonic shift that I missed?

Gumshoeing is my life,

Sunny

P. S. I do hope there is nothing seriously wrong.

P. P. S. Hmm … further sleuthing suggests that Clare has morphed into Guest. ???

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Hi Sunny, some things are better left unsaid.

She's gone...there's nothing anyone can do about it...and that's that.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Oh

Oh

I thought you were asking yourself....where have ''I'' been. It's healthy to...........................just jump back in. Just why are U always the only one in the Hot tub with your cloths off?

Last edited:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I thought you were asking yourself....where have ''I'' been. It's healthy to...........................just jump back in. Just why are U always the only one in the Hot tub with your cloths off?

Perhaps it's comments like these or the abusive treatment some women and newbies have recieved here that did it. Perhaps it was the eternal flame wars. Very few members actually engage in this behavior but it occupies a disproportionately large part of the forum.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
In Good Spirits....

In Good Spirits....

OH, no foul no harm. Just funnin' with the Sun eeeee. As he/she pops up and lays words on keyboards, as artists lay color on canvass. Sun Never responds, just keeps leadin' us on, and on. Sun's table seems to roll forever before it stops. The slates must be heated ;)

PS
There better be something wrong someWhere :frus :lol:lol

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Hi Sunny, some things are better left unsaid.

She's gone...there's nothing anyone can do about it...and that's that.

Perhaps it's comments like these or the abusive treatment some women and newbies have recieved here that did it. Perhaps it was the eternal flame wars. Very few members actually engage in this behavior but it occupies a disproportionately large part of the forum.

I would use Steve's post as a guide. If you don't know then why speculate? It serves nobody.

Dennis

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
Must have struck a nerve.

....maybe Clare...was actually.......the "Cowboy in Drag".....:lol....

....no that can't be right....my bad......

......His posts always seem to show his incompetence with the English Language.....maybe He is the Hacker in Drag....their "Jib"...seems to line up.....more often than not.....

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
....maybe Clare...was actually.......the "Cowboy in Drag".....:lol....

....no that can't be right....my bad......

......His posts always seem to show his incompetence with the English Language.....maybe He is the Hacker in Drag....their "Jib"...seems to line up.....more often than not.....

Paul,
In the time I had to think about all of this since I last posted, I asked myself, "what is the worst that could have happened?" Well, I came up with several worsts that would make the current glib rhetoric from me totally inappropriate. I wish the best for Clare, sincerely.

onepocket926

Verified Member
From
Anderson, CA
Paul,
In the time I had to think about all of this since I last posted, I asked myself, "what is the worst that could have happened?" Well, I came up with several worsts that would make the current glib rhetoric from me totally inappropriate. I wish the best for Clare, sincerely.

...please except my apology...if you think I was..."badding".... Clare or you.......I was simply being fecisous.....trying to show the stupidity of Dale Evans' (Cowgirl Dennis') statements......it's "Human Nature"...for people to speculate when they don't know....

.....and if anyone says different...they're lying to themselves....
....I have no 1st hand knowlege...of Clare...or her reasons for not being on the site (I'm quite sure She has Her reasons none of which are my business)......nor of Dennis' role playing gender preferences....

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
...please except my apology...if you think I was..."badding".... Clare or you.......I was simply being fecisous.....trying to show the stupidity of Dale Evans' (Cowgirl Dennis') statements......it's "Human Nature"...for people to speculate when they don't know....

.....and if anyone says different...they're lying to themselves....
....I have no 1st hand knowlege...of Clare...or her reasons for not being on the site (I'm quite sure She has Her reasons none of which are my business)......nor of Dennis' role playing gender preferences....

Paul, you're fine. No problem. I have since learned that Clare is too so I'm happy.

You did voice an obvious truth that in the absence of sure knowledge it is natural to speculate. It is the basis of science if not freedom.