One Ball On Spot, Cueball Uptable Corner

SJDinPHX

Suspended
**** that, they can go to Krogers and see legs if they want:p.

I don't care who says different, guys wearing shorts are weird:eek:.

RBL

Yes, we know..."REAL cowboys don't wear shorts" !.. But then, with your 'grandma knitted' sweater, your pigeon shit hat, and your $8- Walmart boots, why would you care ?

View attachment 8294

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Do you ever go to the beach?

Not to look at guy's legs, how about you?

Nude beaches ;), everyone there hates shorts, so THATS where you've been hiding :D. At the cabana with a pool table and a wet bar. Nice....I like it.

Good luck this weekend, don't forget the Sunscreen :eek:

ID,

The nearest beach to me is the orange water offshore of Zug Island. It's always 95 degrees, even in the winter:p.

RBL

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Here's a layout with Varner needing one ball and he's near the uptable corner.

varner's shot 1.jpg

He banked it back to his right and gave up a free two-railer:

varner's leave1.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am usually in the school of thought that banks the ball back up toward the side pocket on my side of the table in this situation. I might have to re-think that since I lost a game Saturday when I played it that way and accidentally pocketed the ball into the side pocket, so it came back onto the spot and gave up a one-railer that got drained :(

Of course, lagging the ball toward the other side of the table could possibly pocket it into that side too.

Oh well :D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I am usually in the school of thought that banks the ball back up toward the side pocket on my side of the table in this situation. I might have to re-think that since I lost a game Saturday when I played it that way and accidentally pocketed the ball into the side pocket, so it came back onto the spot and gave up a one-railer that got drained :(

Of course, lagging the ball toward the other side of the table could possibly pocket it into that side too.

Oh well :D

steve i think thats the point of dennis posts that most of us would play the safety to our side and leave the cue ball on the foot rail
but shooting the ball to our opponents side
should not be overlooked or to dennis preffered
back playing the diagram ishowed was how dennis has said and showed from a dvd how bugs played the shot when left in the position varner is in

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Ball On Spot, Cueball Uptable Corner

Yes I follow that. I just felt like commenting because as unlikely as it seems for the object ball to bank off the end rail into the side, with the right soft speed, in she goes :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Shot

Shot

I am hitting it just like it lies, with follow on the cue ball, and hoping to leave him straight up and down with both balls near the side pockets so he has no offensive shot.

bstroud

Verified Member
One rail to your pocket with a little right hand spin and cue ball up table.

Two rail end rail and 3 rails with the cue ball up table.

Neither shot is too difficult you just need to make sure you leave the ball on the end rail near your pocket.

Bill S.