Make It Happen Betting Pool

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
not much choices left:frus

P.S. How do you figure there are not many choices left? There are 30 original possibilities, Dustin and I took 2 of them leaving 28 for others to pick.

Efren/Frost..........Frost/Efren..........Alex/Efren
Efren/Alex...........Frost/Alex...........Alex/Frost
Efren/Daulton......Frost/Daulton......Alex/Daulton
Efren/SVB...........Frost/Corey.........Alex/SVB
Efren/Corey.........Frost/SVB...........Alex/Corey

Daulton/Efren........SVB/Efren.........Corey/Frost
Daulton/Frost........SVB/Frost..........Corey/Efren
Daulton/Alex.........SVB/Alex...........Corey/Daulton
Daulton/SVB.........SVB/Daulton.......Corey/SVB
Daulton/Corey.......SVB/Corey..........Corey/Alex

If you take Corey/Daulton that will leave 27 combinations.

Dennis

27 combos left for someone to bet with me:). Actually I guess there are 29 combos left but I'm only risking $100:D. If anyone wants a pair of players that have not been chosen yet it's fine with me.

Dennis

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
What a Great Tournament

What a Great Tournament

I watched many of the matches on the stream, and I wanted to say that the quality of the matches, commentary, and filming was really great. Billy and Danny are such a wonderful combination in the booth. Their humor and story telling is fun, and their combined knowledge of the game of one pocket is amazing. Danny D is at his best when he is critiquing top players' shot choices. There were so many times when a player chose to attempt a certain shot or safety and Danny would say, bad idea, he will run into the pink ball, etc. And Danny was right so many times.

So thanks Pat, for organizing this show, and thanks Billy and Danny, for sharing your knowledge and love of the game. I can't wait to get the DVD's so I can watch the matches I missed, and watch again the ones I saw. Maybe I might learn something.

Carla J. Johnson
Long Beach CA

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I watched many of the matches on the stream, and I wanted to say that the quality of the matches, commentary, and filming was really great. Billy and Danny are such a wonderful combination in the booth. Their humor and story telling is fun, and their combined knowledge of the game of one pocket is amazing. Danny D is at his best when he is critiquing top players' shot choices. There were so many times when a player chose to attempt a certain shot or safety and Danny would say, bad idea, he will run into the pink ball, etc. And Danny was right so many times.

So thanks Pat, for organizing this show, and thanks Billy and Danny, for sharing your knowledge and love of the game. I can't wait to get the DVD's so I can watch the matches I missed, and watch again the ones I saw. Maybe I might learn something.

Carla J. Johnson
Long Beach CA
I agree with that too. I remember Danny calling a scratch at one point, when I didn't see the scratch, but sure enough, there was a scratch!

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Carla J. Johnson
Long Beach CA

I agree with that too. I remember Danny calling a scratch at one point, when I didn't see the scratch, but sure enough, there was a scratch!

Since they had the race Saturday night, I figured I would stay home and watch The Masters and watch the Acc-Stat stream at the same time and it was good, like you said. Pat filled in the time by showing recorded matches from previous days that I hadn't seen so it was quite a bargain. You can tell DD and Dr. Bill have a world of experience by how quickly they see certain shots. Danny still loves to call certain shots that I don't consider reasonable and he stills wonders if those player have that four railer in their repertoire. lol. Scott gave good explanations why he and the others, including SVB, much prefer the nine ft for one pocket. He also said his game personally was off a tad. He couldn't even take his stance when the cue ball was on the rail, in that arena, but he's still playing might good..

frmn

Verified Member
Carla I saw that Pat thanked you. At one point on Saturdays broadcast there was a long list of people that Accustats was thanking for making it happen and I saw your name on it. You must be an excellent onepocket supporter!

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Carla I saw that Pat thanked you. At one point on Saturdays broadcast there was a long list of people that Accustats was thanking for making it happen and I saw your name on it. You must be an excellent onepocket supporter!

Carla is just a hell of a nice human being.