13 Ball One Pocket Run using TOR

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
This was a little one pocket run I captured on my cell phone the other day using my TOR system established by Sailor Jerry. Rum and bubble gum gets it done. :heh

I ran 10 and thought I was done but then saw another shot to keep my run going, this was at Best Billiards a few days back. If you notice my first shot, I pushed the first ball through the second one with draw. On the bank it wanted to hang but I used the force and it dropped. Notice my impeccable cue ball control and head movement throughout the video. :p

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SuM_HTxW0HU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
This was a little one pocket run I captured on my cell phone the other day using my TOR system established by Sailor Jerry. Rum and bubble gum gets it done. :heh

I ran 10 and thought I was done but then saw another shot to keep my run going, this was at Best Billiards a few days back. If you notice my first shot, I pushed the first ball through the second one with draw. On the bank it wanted to hang but I used the force and it dropped. Notice my impeccable cue ball control and head movement throughout the video. :p

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SuM_HTxW0HU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Pretty impressive Lenny. By the way, what was all that about when you put all those balls on the table before your run was completed:confused: Unfortunately when you did that and resumed, all balls pocketed after that aren't considered legally pocketed :sorry You committed a foul :p;)

Dr. Bill

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Pretty impressive Lenny. By the way, what was all that about when you put all those balls on the table before your run was completed:confused: Unfortunately when you did that and resumed, all balls pocketed after that aren't considered legally pocketed :sorry You committed a foul :p;)

Dr. Bill
Thanks. I did not think I had another shot but when I was looking at the 3 balls a little bit more I saw a possibility so I kept on going. Next time I will shoot the shot then put the balls up, I am still trying to find out which end of the table to rack and break from. :eek:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Thanks. I did not think I had another shot but when I was looking at the 3 balls a little bit more I saw a possibility so I kept on going. Next time I will shoot the shot then put the balls up, I am still trying to find out which end of the table to rack and break from. :eek:

Good shooting Lenny. You really have developed a nice stroke. Good eye on that carom shot and you definitely made that bank shot go in with body english. Otherwise it would have stayed up for sure.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member

Nice run, It's great that you record yourself playing.
Hope you are enjoying yourself bud and making some dough.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Nice run, It's great that you record yourself playing.
Hope you are enjoying yourself bud and making some dough.
Its great because my latest phone is a Windows 8x HTC, it takes a good amount of HD video so if I get the urge I can record some stuff, much easier then setting up my tripod and camera along with lugging equipment. I would really like to start showing my shot solutions for the WWYD?'s on video, better to show that you can actually execute what you say. As for making money, I do okay but money has never been a main motivation in my life, I just need enough to live comfortably and I am happy. :)