Breaking news !!!!

thebaby

Verified Member
In about 7 days PLAY THE GAME clothing will be releasing there version of a One pocket Design ,I feel will be around for a long time. This particular design will give the game as much respect as the people who love the game do. Anybody who has seen our line know we like to keep it clean and simple,so you can expect some of the same. I have asked Steve if it was okay to post it here, and he said it was okay with him, provided i don't over due it. So on AUGUST 10, make sure you check in here to see it. The design will be embroidered on polo shirts (cotton or dri-mesh polyester ), Button down tommy bahama style 70/30 silk/cotton shirts, button down collared dress shirts. And silk screened on a large variety of high quality T-Shirts. So there you have it! THE STAGE IS SET.......Thank-you Frank (aka The Baby)

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!
www.playthegameclothing.com

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
In about 7 days PLAY THE GAME clothing will be releasing there version of a One pocket Design ,I feel will be around for a long time. This particular design will give the game as much respect as the people who love the game do. Anybody who has seen our line know we like to keep it clean and simple,so you can expect some of the same. I have asked Steve if it was okay to post it here, and he said it was okay with him, provided i don't over due it. So on AUGUST 10, make sure you check in here to see it. The design will be embroidered on polo shirts (cotton or dri-mesh polyester ), Button down tommy bahama style 70/30 silk/cotton shirts, button down collared dress shirts. And silk screened on a large variety of high quality T-Shirts. So there you have it! THE STAGE IS SET.......Thank-you Frank (aka The Baby)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with

thebaby

Verified Member
4 Days Left........

4 Days Left........

Just 4-DAYS left, until we reveal our one pocket collection of billiard apparel. 'COAST TO COAST " were hearing the whispers........