Alert and question

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
at home this am and now at work
i.e. on 2 different computors
when i opened dennis old inside english thread that had all the old weii diagrams
i get this pop up
dennis.jpg
it freezes my computer for a short period then i can get rid of it and the computer works fine
anyone else???
what does it mean???

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
when i opened dennis old inside english thread that had all the old weii diagrams
i get this pop up
View attachment 6503
it freezes my computer for a short period then i can get rid of it and the computer works fine
anyone else???
what does it mean???

I'm not sure, but I posted before that poolbiz.com has some real problems. I went there to post the table for the inside banks thread and my computer locked up also. I scrubbed it down this A.M. found nothing wrong, but am still leary of the site. :eek:
Rod.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
i get this pop up
View attachment 6503
anyone else???
what does it mean???

Dont' mean nothing. Just click your orange x box two or three times in a row quickly and it will go

Rod

Verified Member
From
Phoenix, Az
i get this pop up
View attachment 6503
anyone else???
what does it mean???

I get that error as well. I tried uninstalling flash & reinstalling but it still does not work. The problem is Wei is no longer offers support to billiard sites. I think were being forced to go to his site. His site had a problem as well but now it appears he corrected any issues. I'm not going to use print screen to post diagrams. He can do as he likes but he is not going to force me to use his site.

Rod

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I get that error as well. I tried uninstalling flash & reinstalling but it still does not work. The problem is Wei is no longer offers support to billiard sites. I think were being forced to go to his site. His site had a problem as well but now it appears he corrected any issues. I'm not going to use print screen to post diagrams. He can do as he likes but he is not going to force me to use his site.

Rod

Rod
i too have given up on pool.bz (weii tables)

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member

Rod

I find it difficult to believe that the originator is still at the helm. I met him in '07 in the AZ Room and he was one of those (been there) geeky folk who enjoy fixing code problems for the joy of watching it execute as it should.

Whoever has the software now could apparently not really give a rat's posterior about the table's functionality.... must be making more off neophytes somewhere on the site .... every click is so many more millesimum. There are several archaic French, Welsh, and Anglo-Saxon phrases that apply to the current operator.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
There are several ways to deal with this. Restart the computer is the first step. If that doesn't work, delete the program completely, including going in and deleting files and the download it again closing all your programs first. If you're ok with just clicking it on and off, don't worry about it.
Next option, get rid of PC and buy an IMAC.

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Question
Are all of you using Win7 ? http://forums.adobe.com/thread/540296 this thread found on Adobe's forum lends toward the problem being a UAC problem UserAccountControl is determined by permissions to a resourceon your machine.
I don't use the WEI , but I find the comments in this Adobe thread helpful regarding your error. The suggested fix decreases security on your pc but it can be changed back.

~Suerte