I'm killing at the banks lately!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I've quickly became a man to be feared at banks in my poolroom. I'm loving it!! Plus there's no better release for when you have a crappy day and you want to let some steam off, I used to bang balls around in 9 ball, but now I can hit the banks at warp speed and release the steam.

Oh... BTW... thought I would let you all know, I hooked up with those babes that were fawning all over SJD awhile back. I had them give me a little attention:D:cool::eek::p

PS: The babe in the white blouse is tickling my cheek, thus the look
PhotoFunia.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
CaliRed
first.....you are getiing good at and loving banks:eek:
second........you are stealing sjds girls:eek:
Freddy must be loving it:D
just sayin

SJDinPHX

Suspended
CaliRed said:
I've quickly became a man to be feared at banks in my poolroom. I'm loving it!! Plus there's no better release for when you have a crappy day and you want to let some steam off, I used to bang balls around in 9 ball, but now I can hit the banks at warp speed and release the steam.

Oh... BTW... thought I would let you all know, I hooked up with those babes that were fawning all over SJD awhile back. I had them give me a little attention:D:cool:

PS: The babe in the white blouse is tickling my cheek, thus the look
View attachment 3616

I think this might be copyright infringment...You may be hearing from Fast Lenny, and I's attorneys...Besides, the honey in the white blouse (Bubbles) was much more interested in another part of my anatomy...I mean, who ever heard of "good lip".......:eek: :eek: :eek: