Pretty Cool - WEI table on your desktop! Easy to get to now!

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Allrighty dudes.... Who likes to go over to the website and all that... when you can just dblclick on a icon on your desktop and BOOM!!! there it is!!!!:)

This also means that you don't even need a Internet Connection to play with the WEI. It does not require a live internet connection. I'll compile all the help too and post that somewhere. There's a lot of cool things you can do, but the help is scattered everywhere.

The table you will open up, will no longer have a 9 ball rack either... It will just have a couple of balls on the table.:) Now this also means that you don't have to be signed in or even be a member to play with the WEI table, but you may still if you want to edit a existing one. You could send this to your friends or put on another PC or put on aone of those flash drives and carry with you to a tourney or something and fire it up with no Internet connection.. ahh.. the possibilities are endless.:D

I have edited the code of the web page, to produce a stripped down version of the WEI table. All you do is download the 2 files below and save them to your desktop. Find them on your desktop and drag the icons over somewhere where you can find them and you're done! Couldn't be more easier!

Whenever you want to use the WEI table, just dblclick the CueTable.phpREGULAR.htm or the CueTable.phpLARGE.htm file on your desktop. It will open up in your browser.

I made a Regular size one and a Larger one for us old fogies that can't see.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Just right click on the links below and choose Save Image As or Save Link As, and save to your desktop. You can download both htm files if you want and see which one you like better, but you only need 2 files for sure. One of the htm files and the CueTable.dir file.

So you need the file below

Here is the main file, the actual WEI program (got to have this file)

and then ONE of these (or both if you choose)

Then you have your choice of a Regular size table

OR

A larger version table

Here's what you might see in Firefox when you Right Click on the links above.
savelinkas.jpg

and then you save to your desktop. Let me know what you think.. or any ideas you have where this might be useful.

desktop.jpg

Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
good......

good......

work Greg.......amazing what can be done by creative,helpful affictionados[sp],cheers not to mention hats off.........and its not even Sunday or Yankee Stadium in the summertime in the 30's.......B

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
wei

wei

CaliRed said:
Allrighty dudes.... Who likes to go over to the website and all that... when you can just dblclick on a icon on your desktop and BOOM!!! there it is!!!!:)

This also means that you don't even need a Internet Connection to play with the WEI. It does not require a live internet connection. I'll compile all the help too and post that somewhere. There's a lot of cool things you can do, but the help is scattered everywhere.

The table you will open up, will no longer have a 9 ball rack either... It will just have a couple of balls on the table.:) Now this also means that you don't have to be signed in or even be a member to play with the WEI table, but you may still if you want to edit a existing one. You could send this to your friends or put on another PC or put on aone of those flash drives and carry with you to a tourney or something and fire it up with no Internet connection.. ahh.. the possibilities are endless.:D

I have edited the code of the web page, to produce a stripped down version of the WEI table. All you do is download the 2 files below and save them to your desktop. Find them on your desktop and drag the icons over somewhere where you can find them and you're done! Couldn't be more easier!

Whenever you want to use the WEI table, just dblclick the CueTable.phpREGULAR.htm or the CueTable.phpLARGE.htm file on your desktop. It will open up in your browser.

I made a Regular size one and a Larger one for us old fogies that can't see.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Just right click on the links below and choose Save Image As or Save Link As, and save to your desktop. You can download both htm files if you want and see which one you like better, but you only need 2 files for sure. One of the htm files and the CueTable.dir file.

So you need the file below

Here is the main file, the actual WEI program (got to have this file)

and then ONE of these (or both if you choose)

Then you have your choice of a Regular size table

OR

A larger version table

Here's what you might see in Firefox when you Right Click on the links above.
View attachment 3323

and then you save to your desktop. Let me know what you think.. or any ideas you have where this might be useful.

View attachment 3324
Cool Red. Now how do you post a layout?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I loaded two. Why would I need more than the 1st one ?
Rod.
PS, I realize the second two don't work without the 1st.
The 1st seem to be all I need.:confused:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Doesn't work for me. Everything was ok till I hit preview post, and just the letters and shit appear. Not the pool table.............

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
androd said:
I loaded two. Why would I need more than the 1st one ?
Rod.
PS, I realize the second two don't work without the 1st.
The 1st seem to be all I need.:confused:

the cuetable.dir file is the actual WEI program

The other 2 files are "launchers" for the program. 1 of them is a regular size table, the other one makes the table even larger (for older guys with bad eyes):)

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Jimmy B said:
Doesn't work for me. Everything was ok till I hit preview post, and just the letters and shit appear. Not the pool table.............

not sure what you mean "preview post"... it's just the wei table that you would find here... http://pool.bz/CueTable.php except it's been altered to run if you don't have a live internet connection, it's portable, you don't have to be logged in (i don't think, maybe someone can tell me) and it's been altered to be bigger on your screen.

below are examples... If I download the 1st file to my desktop, and then download the 2nd file, which is the Regular file, then this is what it looks like on my screen. Under that is the what it looks like if I download the 3rd file, the LARGE one and dblclick that one. You can see it's bigger. The 3rd pic, is showing the 2 in relation to each other.

It was just something I was dicking around with.:D
weireg.jpg

weilarge.jpg

weicombo.jpg

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Hey Greg. Don't even worry about my pc problems or anything. I'm pretty much hopeless. What I meant though was I got the table and tools and all looked easy, and I could drag balls and use all tools and double click to start and end the pathway lines, and then hit the url thing and it even said I was ready to put it to a forum and the control hold down and hitting b did not work but I the right click and paste seem to work fine and then I went to start a new thread and I click the pencil and got the brackets and made sure the cursor was in the middle and finished up by putting the long line of letters but then I went to preview everything before finnally submitting it to the forum and the table did not come up. Just the long line of letters and stuff, but like I said don't spend any time wi me, because I probably won't be doing that anyway since I don't play one pocket that well and there are others like Dennis who can do it and play much better anyway, but I was just curious about it, and I have learned many things from you concerning pool and pc work and life and how to communicate so thank you for everything.......................................

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
CaliRed said:
the cuetable.dir file is the actual WEI program

The other 2 files are "launchers" for the program. 1 of them is a regular size table, the other one makes the table even larger (for older guys with bad eyes):)

When I click on the "cuetable.dir file" the table comes up.
Rod.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
androd said:
When I click on the "cuetable.dir file" the table comes up.
Rod.
Yes that would work but then you don't get to enjoy the larger table. That htm file passes on parameters to tell it to make it bigger.:)

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Jimmy B said:
Hey Greg. Don't even worry about my pc problems or anything. I'm pretty much hopeless. What I meant though was I got the table and tools and all looked easy, and I could drag balls and use all tools and double click to start and end the pathway lines, and then hit the url thing and it even said I was ready to put it to a forum and the control hold down and hitting b did not work but I the right click and paste seem to work fine and then I went to start a new thread and I click the pencil and got the brackets and made sure the cursor was in the middle and finished up by putting the long line of letters but then I went to preview everything before finnally submitting it to the forum and the table did not come up. Just the long line of letters and stuff, but like I said don't spend any time wi me, because I probably won't be doing that anyway since I don't play one pocket that well and there are others like Dennis who can do it and play much better anyway, but I was just curious about it, and I have learned many things from you concerning pool and pc work and life and how to communicate so thank you for everything.......................................
hmmm... sounds like you got the right idea. Let me throw one in here as a test. Yep.. worked for me. I think maybe you might be slightly off there somewhere. The most common mistake is to accidently paste that long link and get it slightly off. It's got to have bracket cuetable bracket at the beginning and bracket /cuetable bracket at the end
wei1.jpg

[cuetable]http://pool.bz/P/?@3ECbX4PMmw3YCbX3YCSY3YbCM4YbCm4kMmw4kAGW3kBEm3kASp@[/cuetable]

Rod

Verified Member
From
Phoenix, Az
Thanks for the links. I use to have the original wei on my desktop. Now its a matter of learning the new one. I like the stripped down version.

Rod