Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2019, 01:43 PM
Verified Member

Default Tournament Director Challenge - Lizz Hilton vs. Jeanne Long!!!

Who wins?

- Both fantastic and tireless workers (with nice handwriting).

- Both are the better halves of 2 great members that do a lot for onepocket.org.

- Both are very pleasant to be around even when things may go a little sideways.

I would go into battle with either of them, just wanted to say thanks to both for their service to these members' only tournaments over the years.

We missed you Lizz (and Matt) and want to thank Matt for the shirts again this year.

Thank you!
Dave
Old 06-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Verified Member

This is probably the best thing I have read on the internet in a long time!

There are several factors here.

Jeanne is a pool player and understands the game of one pocket. She did awesome in Memphis helping as well and is a complete SWEETHEART!!! John out punted his coverage for sure when he found her!

Lizz does not know a damn thing about one pocket and was able to tell the players in Chicago that she didn't give a flying sh*t if they didn't want to play on a certain table! I out punted my coverage as well!

There will not be a clear winner in my opinion but you guys can vote!

Wish I could have been there!
Old 06-11-2019, 04:09 PM
Verified Member

They both have the correct skills needed. Excellent handwriting and a good coach...lol

Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 06-11-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhilton777 View Post
This is probably the best thing I have read on the internet in a long time!

There are several factors here.

Jeanne is a pool player and understands the game of one pocket. She did awesome in Memphis helping as well and is a complete SWEETHEART!!! John out punted his coverage for sure when he found her!

Lizz does not know a damn thing about one pocket and was able to tell the players in Chicago that she didn't give a flying sh*t if they didn't want to play on a certain table! I out punted my coverage as well!

There will not be a clear winner in my opinion but you guys can vote!

Wish I could have been there!
Agree 100%, both winner's.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Verified Member

Default Tournament Director Challenge - Lizz Hilton vs. Jeanne Long!!!

Hands Down they could both give the rest of us 10/6 and the breaks in Organization and Tournament Management !! Thanks so much to both for their help!!!

Last edited by Mkbtank; 06-12-2019 at 06:17 AM.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Verified Member

Tournament Director Challenge - Lizz Hilton vs. Jeanne Long!!!

How can a bunch of supposedly "onepocket.org nice guys" who have interacted with Lizz or Jeanne (or both) vote on who is the best Tournament Director? I know that nice guys don't want to hurt any ones feelings. But I will do it! I will vote appropriately for I am not a wuss. For those who don't know what a wuss is: He's a weak, cowardly, and ineffectual person... a wimp. So, I propose that all of you "onepocket.org nice guys" say it three times. I am not a wuss! I am not a wuss! I am not a wuss! So here it is. Here is my vote. 1/2 vote for Lizz as best Tournament Director and 1/2 vote for Jeanne as Best Tournament Director.

Last edited by J.R.; 06-12-2019 at 05:34 AM.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:23 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. View Post

How can a bunch of supposedly "onepocket.org nice guys" who have interacted with Lizz or Jeanne (or both) vote on who is the best Tournament Director? I know that nice guys don't want to hurt any ones feelings. But I will do it! I will vote appropriately for I am not a wuss. For those who don't know what a wuss is: He's a weak, cowardly, and ineffectual person... a wimp. So, I propose that all of you "onepocket.org nice guys" say it three times. I am not a wuss! I am not a wuss! I am not a wuss! So here it is. Here is my vote. 1/2 vote for Lizz as best Tournament Director and 1/2 vote for Jeanne as Best Tournament Director.
Funniest post in the history of Op.org!
Old 06-12-2019, 11:24 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. View Post

Hahaha....thanks for the laugh, J.R.W.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Who wins? Onepocket.org wins obviously!!! How could we be this lucky??? Anybody (except a spouse ) votes and they vote themselves out of the next tournament!!