Live One Pocket All Day & Night this Saturday!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Live from Kolby's Corner Pocket in Tempe AZ. Some top players who play in this event are Scott Frost, Mitch Ellerman, George Teyechea, Gus Briseno, Bernie Pettipiece, Mike Pankoff, Preacher Ronn and many others. It will be live broadcast if your not in the area at www.ontherailtv.com and if you are in the area stop in and play or spectate. Signups are at 11am and the entry is $35. You can read a writeup on this tournament here. http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=6802

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
So you think there's a little bad blood between Scott and Mitch, that might spill into this tourney after last week? Do you think Scott really wants to put the screws to everyone this tourney to remind everyone who's the King of the Hill?

C'mon, what's the talk on the street down there? Give us a back drop to the story!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
KindlyOleUncleDave said:
To 'spectate' is in the same class as to 'surveil' .... it don't exist as a verb.
I did not go to college but I still manage to get my point across to most people. ;)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
CaliRed said:
So you think there's a little bad blood between Scott and Mitch, that might spill into this tourney after last week? Do you think Scott really wants to put the screws to everyone this tourney to remind everyone who's the King of the Hill?

C'mon, what's the talk on the street down there? Give us a back drop to the story!
Well the story is Scott played terribly. He told me he had been playing 3 cushion for 60 hours in one week prior to the state championship so he was just off his game. I myself have been put out of stroke playing a bit of 3 cushion in the past. He missed a bunch of shots he would seemingly never miss but did and lost because of it, he was sick in his own words about it and I do not blame him. I do think we will see a different Scott Frost in Galveston and I wish him the best of luck. My money is on Scott vs the field on Saturday and I am positive Mitch who took 1st and Mike Pankoff who took 2nd along with many other top guys like Gus Briseno will be there also. :)