Richmond, Va Tournament

richmondeddie

Verified Member
From
mechanicsville, virginia
Side Pocket will be holding its 2nd Annual One Pocket Tournment, December 17 & 18. $1250 for first and $700 for second, etc. eighth place $110. $75 entry fee (60/15). Call Calvin at (804) 353-7921.

SOUTHPHILLY

one pocket richmond va

one pocket richmond va

I would like to thank MR.Calvin Ferrule for hosting this terrific one pocket tournament and adding $1250 to the prize fund which was held at Side Pocket billiards in Richmond,VA. Eddie Abraham won the winners side with wins over Brian White 3-1,Jerry Slivca 3-2 and Danny Green 3-2 in winners side final.Danny Green then beat Brian White 3-1 to return to the finale.After a poor set by Abraham in the final Danny Green was victorious 5-2.

richmondeddie

Verified Member
From
mechanicsville, virginia
i talked with calvin last night and he said "thanks" and that he has your number and will call you when he sets up the next tournament. i will also post it on this website for all to see and come out and play. my orginal posting about SIDE POCKET mentioned the food, atmosphere, and matches that can be made. really a haven for one pocket players of all skill levels. :)