Ghost's Cubs looking good

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
a couple of points for you "pops" ;)

(a) cubs did what they had to do. win one game in STL. good ball club, well managed (maddon showed his smarts and versatility today), very capable of winning this series. arietta has been the best pitcher on the planet since the AS break -- will either be dominant or the wheels could come off monday. that's why the games are played. anything can happen in that match-box softball field :p called wrigley.

gotta love baseball. :)
second best game there is. :)

Ok Dustin, you got me - I'll settle for $100 right now...

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Ok, ok Dustin, you got me - I'll settle for $50 right now...

That guy playing left field is bringing back some memories to me. Not good ones. They used to stick me in right because every player on the other side batted right. He is a fukk up..

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i don't know what buddy hall told hacker, what kind of a pre shot routine or aiming system daniel murphy is using.....but this guy is putting up a post-season performance for the ages.....jeez

:)

(rather give ghost four hundred clams than see the royals win the world series)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
:sorry bro but you ain't gettin' no $20 bill of the Ghost's to frame and put up on the wall in your man-cave...:cool:...here's your $20, all ready to send out to you...:heh ----->

Bad news, Ghost, ole buddy. Have you seen Dustin's garage workshop?

Those rolls of pennies are still destined for framing with a big honkin' sign on on the frame/cabinet.

Dustin is taking suggestions for what the sign should say, and he's payin' a C-note for the best one. :D

Now I wouldn't personally participate in such a cruel exercise, but my son made me offer his suggestion: Genius strategist Ghost bites the big one... AGAIN :D

Last edited: