Scott
Orcollo
Darren
francisco
Shannon
Alex
Earl
Cliff (maybe)

All off the top of my head but probably pretty close.

DeeMan

BackPocket9Ball

Verified Member
From
Philadelphia
Not especially in order,

SVB
Efren
Scott
Orcollo
Darren
francisco
Shannon
Alex
Earl
Cliff (maybe)

All off the top of my head but probably pretty close.

DeeMan

This may just be semantics, but efren, orcollo, darren, francisco, and darren probably shouldn't count because they are not american citizens nor do they reside in the US (except darren).

Of course, Cal may have simply meant top 10 one pocket players in the "world", even though the thread title says "country"

Deeman

Verified Member
This may just be semantics, but efren, orcollo, darren, francisco, and darren probably shouldn't count because they are not american citizens nor do they reside in the US (except darren).

Of course, Cal may have simply meant top 10 one pocket players in the "world", even though the thread title says "country"

Woops! I thought it was "in the country" but if it only American born players I would not have a guess. Maybe someone else can give us a top American team.

Mkelley

Verified Member
From
Indiana
Well right off the top of my head I would list these.. but a lot to choose from.
Shane
Frost
Sylver
Gentile
Earl
Jeremy
Shannon
Duel
Ike
Cliff

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well right off the top of my head I would list these.. but a lot to choose from.
Shane
Frost
Sylver
Gentile
Earl
Jeremy
Shannon
Duel
Ike
Cliff
Good list of American players. Earl and Duell are excellent pool players who can win at 1P. On the other hand, Cliff is a great 1P player who has slipped at pool.

I believe that Schmidt could replace Earl on the list. And Gabe Owen could replace Duell. I also like Nick Vita's game a lot, but he stays under the radar.

Doc