Derby matchup thread

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
This is a general Derby Barking thread. Anyone can post in it!! Call out whoever. Hopefully not me lol.

I'm envisioning my usual 10-8 for 50-100 a game

No thanks but you’ve got 9-8 for 100 a game. :). You’re too tough and you fleeced me last year at 10-8.

You can have Buddy coach you on the phone but I get Peter coaching me in person 😊

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
As long as you promise your game did not improve since Chicago, we can have a session Mitch if we can get a table and if our dance cards allow it! :)

EDIT - sounds like me and Mr. Crab may be a close match too -- put me down on your list John if you want to also!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Derby matchup thread

As long as you promise your game did not improve since Chicago, we can have a session Mitch if we can get a table and if our dance cards allow it! :)

EDIT - sounds like me and Mr. Crab may be a close match too -- put me down on your list John if you want to also!

I’m about two balls worse Chris. So I’ll take 10-8 this year :)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I’m about two balls worse Chris. So I’ll take 10-8 this year :)

LOL....here we go...:D

I already wish I wouldn't have agreed to playing you even next time we matched up...I know I have the worst of it, but I am a man of my word...see you in Jan!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
This is a general Derby Barking thread. Anyone can post in it!! Call out whoever. Hopefully not me lol.

No thanks but you’ve got 9-8 for 100 a game. :). You’re too tough and you fleeced me last year at 10-8.

You can have Buddy coach you on the phone but I get Peter coaching me in person ��
I'll need a much bigger spot if Buddy's coaching me....lol
Tell you what my old friend, we were pretty close last time so i'll meet you in the middle as in 10-8 9-8 75.00 a game...

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Derby matchup thread

I'll need a much bigger spot if Buddy's coaching me....lol
Tell you what my old friend, we were pretty close last time so i'll meet you in the middle as in 10-8 9-8 75.00 a game...

Well, two years ago we played even and I won a few games. Last year we played 10-8 and you won a few games. Seems to me 9-8 is the appropriate middle ground. Let’s get it on BeeMan.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
We might have to get a partners game going.

Although I have played partners a number of times in the past, I try to steer away from them because I either get mad at my partner for making a bad shot or they get mad at me for making one, LOL...

I will do king of the hills and 1 on 1's but no partners for me plz sir :)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Although I have played partners a number of times in the past, I try to steer away from them because I either get mad at my partner for making a bad shot or they get mad at me for making one, LOL...

I will do king of the hills and 1 on 1's but no partners for me plz sir :)

We can most likely work out a match with me and you my friend. Look forward to hanging out with you all.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
cheap

cheap

$10 a game I'll take all comers - spots are for sissies. :heh I'll play til I'm broke or your conscience says "give him some weight - he's horrible".

Really really looking forward to being there again this year.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
$10 a game I'll take all comers - spots are for sissies. :heh I'll play til I'm broke or your conscience says "give him some weight - he's horrible".

Really really looking forward to being there again this year.

Spots are for sissies huh...lol I guess i have a conscience after all..

They are finally recovering the gold crown at Boo's today, we should play next week.

Last edited: