Brackets yet?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Thanks. I should have had him. But it happens. 😡. In my previous match I played Joey A and he was up 2-0 and I was lucky enough to come back and win. That was better lol. Joey plays really well and was very nice.

James is a great ball runner and I thought you had him, but he always keeps coming at you and took advantage and ran out when given an opportunity.

Looked like you are a better come from behinder than a front runner.:D:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Brackets yet?

Joey A plays strong and has a One Pocket PhD from the University of Hard Knocks. (And he's fun and friendly as well.)

That was an AWESOME match for you, as was the one against Sniper. (Sniper was talking with someone - I forget who -- saying how well you play, and he comes as close to knowing it ALL as Tom, Dr. Bill or Joey A.)

Good job, Chief.

Thanks very much John. That's great to hear about James. I would have rather he was cursing me though lol.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Brackets yet?

You ran with the big dogs and kept up, very well done! I was impressed.

Great to see you again.

You too, Corey. Thanks :)

James is a great ball runner and I thought you had him, but he always keeps coming at you and took advantage and ran out when given an opportunity.

Looked like you are a better come from behinder than a front runner.:D:D

Yeah he is relentless. I definitely faded for some reason. Maybe you're right. Made bad mistakes a few times. Ahh well. Next time.