Billy and Nick in the booth/8 man invitational/Missouri

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
What a treat.

They don't always predict the shot, but these guys sometimes shoot the wrong shot, very very well.:frus

They are having a lot of fun commentating these matches...and so too, are we the viewers.

Great one pocket being played, with equally great commentary.

thanks to all

keoneyo

Verified Member
Can you give us updates for those of us on the run and aren't able to view.
Thanks

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
I'm not watching it solid..but enjoying the Billy/Nick commentary when I do. Mutual admiration is flowing, or a game is being made by complimenting each other repeatedly.:eek::confused:

These guys seem to genuinely enjoy being in the booth together. Lotta laughing going on.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Can you give us updates for those of us on the run and aren't able to view.
Thanks

Have a bad cold so I won't be doing this late, but for now...they're tied up 5-5 first game. Balls on Efren's side near the side but Busty moving them over.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Busty misses a back cut to his pocket at 6-5, Efren. Leaves Efren straight in. 1-0 Efren.

Lou Figueroa

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Now billy I and Scott frost in the booth. Not too shabby....

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Busty totally misread a three-rail CB position shot after Efren's break. Shot goes ka-bluey. Efren has everything in front of his hole. 8 and out. 2-0, Efren.

Lou Figueroa

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Now billy I and Scott frost in the booth. Not too shabby....

This is my favorite of all commentary I've ever listened to. Billy and Scott are jawing back and forth like the poolroom buddies that they obviously are. They are friends enough to argue, laugh, and commentate all at once. Fantastic !!!!!

Hahahah. EF played a safe when Scott wanted him to shoot and he says "that was boring... I want my money back!" Hah.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Efren breaks. Busty at the far end of the table hallucinates a carom to his pocket out of the middle of the stack and misses. 8 and out, Efren. 3-1 match score, Efren.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
On a break. Scott keeps talking like Efren has one foot in the grave -- won't be around so much longer, glad to play him while he had the chance.... geez, he's like my age.

Lou Figueroa

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Efren breaks. Busty at the far end of the table hallucinates a carom to his pocket out of the middle of the stack and misses. 8 and out, Efren. 3-1 match score, Efren.

Lou Figueroa

Instead of a hallucination shot..maybe that was a: 'We're-splitting-up-the-$$$-so-it-doesn't-matter-if-I-try-a-crazy-shot' shot..:eek:...:heh

- Ghost

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Instead of a hallucination shot..maybe that was a: 'We're-splitting-up-the-$$$-so-it-doesn't-matter-if-I-try-a-crazy-shot' shot..:eek:...:heh

- Ghost

My thoughts from the lag. They are such buddies. Still great moves though!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
What a treat.

They don't always predict the shot, but these guys sometimes shoot the wrong shot, very very well.:frus

They are having a lot of fun commentating these matches...and so too, are we the viewers.

Great one pocket being played, with equally great commentary.

thanks to all

Bill and Nick; Bill and Scott...Only way it could be any better would be calling Fred back to third chair.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi

- Ghost
I'm sure it's almost automatic that they've decided to chop. $39K for combined 1st & 2nd, so $19.5K apiece --minus the dough to whomever put up their entries-- ain't too shabby...:cool:

Consequently it would likely be a better finals if it were another twosome.

~Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I'm sure it's almost automatic that they've decided to chop. $39K for combined 1st & 2nd, so $19.5K apiece --minus the dough to whomever put up their entries-- ain't too shabby...:cool:

Consequently it would likely be a better finals if it were another twosome.

~Doc

how do they decide who wins?????......:heh