Lenny

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Lenny, So far there are two rooms in contention for our member tournament. Have you talked to anyone in your area? We need choices. Send photos. I really enjoyed the last tournament in Mesa.
Who else has a room they would like to show and tell? Come on guys.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Lenny, So far there are two rooms in contention for our member tournament. Have you talked to anyone in your area? We need choices. Send photos. I really enjoyed the last tournament in Mesa.
Who else has a room they would like to show and tell? Come on guys.

I don't see anyone beating Chicago this year.

I was thinking about a three year rotation of New Orleans, Chicago, West Coast

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I would love to do something in our new room here in Tempe when it opens in a few months. To me it looks like the best bet is Chris and California Billiard Club at the moment just my opinion. Certainly in the future we would love to host all of you guys at Freezer's Ice House. The good thing about the rooms in Phoenix is the streaming aspect is taken care of. :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Lenny

I don't see anyone beating Chicago this year.

I was thinking about a three year rotation of New Orleans, Chicago, West Coast

Ahem. Lol. Don't forget our nations first capital, and birthplace of liberty, Rocky, and Tastycakes. The City of Brotherly Love, buddy. I will post a write up of Drexeline Billiards shortly.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Ahem. Lol. Don't forget our nations first capital, and birthplace of liberty, Rocky, and Tastycakes. The City of Brotherly Love, buddy. I will post a write up of Drexeline Billiards shortly.

Drexeline is a great old school room and Bob Maidoff couldn't be nicer or friendlier to the pool world. I would support this completely, Mitch.

Hope you follow up after checking with Bob. Maybe, at some point then we can set up a rematch. Course, with your new reputation and successes I may need a little sumtin sumtin.:heh:heh

beatle

Verified Member
and the Arizona rooms are non smoking. if that matters to some.