Brackets for Bogies Seniors

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I left at 6:15 PM with Herchick playing Ike to see who would play Sammy Jones on the 1 loss side... Billy I. was down 2/0 playing Bastrop ( James Davis Sr. ) for the hot seat... so there were 5 players left in it at 6:15, Billy I., James Davis Sr., Bob Herchick, Ike Runnels, and Sammy Jones...

Just wondering how late it went and the order of finish... anybody know the final results?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I left at 6:15 PM with Herchick playing Ike to see who would play Sammy Jones on the 1 loss side... Billy I. was down 2/0 playing Bastrop ( James Davis Sr. ) for the hot seat... so there were 5 players left in it at 6:15, Billy I., James Davis Sr., Bob Herchick, Ike Runnels, and Sammy Jones...

Just wondering how late it went and the order of finish... anybody know the final results?

James Davis won the hot seat... Ike beat Sammy Jones... Then Ike beat Dr. Bill in a marathon at Three thirty AM, my time.. That left Ike and James and they cut the fukkking stream off, so I had to watch movies..

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
James Davis won the hot seat... Ike beat Sammy Jones... Then Ike beat Dr. Bill in a marathon at Three thirty AM, my time.. That left Ike and James and they cut the fukkking stream off, so I had to watch movies..

Ughhhh why did the stream cut off!?
I was already committed.

Who won!!??

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
It is a conspiracy. Spent all weekend making wife mad watching it and then stream cut off and no one knows who won.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm at Bogies now and no one knows lol. Billy I did finish third but right now I don't know whether James Davis Sr or Ike won or if they split. The paper bracket at the room is still there but no winner written in lol. I've attached a pic but it's probably not legible at this display scale.

Attachments

• IMG_3137.jpg
    IMG_3137.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Bogies put on a tournament for three days and had food for the players. That is all good but you would think they would know who won the dam thing

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Maybe that is why it is called a senior tournament because every one forgets.

ron padilla

Verified Member
yup they were probably so durned tuckered out and past bed time an all that they just split instead of playing it off, not bad money either way! Cause lets be perfectly honest even at their age, ego still play's a big part in playing the game and being in the hunt for the cash, That's kind of where friendships end the competitive edge kick's in and the hunt begins. Ya ever here about blowing in the wind? That's what I just did! Congrats to Y'all older farts!!! For games well played!!!