Streaming info

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Bracket for first Round. They are gettoing the streaming set up now. should be ready shortly. Matches will be held until stream is ready.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
this may be a silly question but gonna ask it anyways...

For those like me at work or have family plans while the event is going on, it doesn't make sense to buy the stream when I can watch only a little of it at best. Does Truck (or anyone who streams for that matter) offer a recorded version after the event is over that includes all days of streaming for sale as a download?

If not, it might be a great way to pick up some extra revenue for the streamers! (hint hint) :)

OldSchool

Verified Member

For those like me at work or have family plans while the event is going on, it doesn't make sense to buy the stream when I can watch only a little of it at best. Does Truck (or anyone who streams for that matter) offer a recorded version after the event is over that includes all days of streaming for sale as a download?

If not, it might be a great way to pick up some extra revenue for the streamers! (hint hint) :)

It's not a silly question whatsoever. It's a sensible question. I was wanting to know this same thing, since I would also like to see this tournament but I am busy all weekend and can't watch it as it is actually happening.

Old School

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO

I asked Ray and here is his answer (good news):

"All matches are recorded and everyone who has an event pass will get a free view that's good for 30 days from when they receive it."

Dave

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Updated Brackets

Updated Brackets

Here's an update on Matches

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

J SCHWARZ

Verified Member
Next match on stream table will be one pocket.org's own Jeff Sparks vs winner of Tom Worth and Bill Meacham.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Wayne Pullen beat Nick Principe. Now Wayne will play New Jersey John

I like Wayne, but Go John!

I did help John tune up last weekend. To build his confidence, I allowed him to beat me mercilessly. I'm nice like that.