Miller Polisher Arrived!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Oh my. Dustin's ball polisher arrived on my doorstep today. I was blown away by the professional packaging job; including a ball tray, Aramith Polish, a micro fiber towel, instructions, survey, etc. Not to mention the quality box w/Miller Polisher printed on it and packing job...full protection.

You've all seen the quality of the finished product, but until you have it in your hand you don't get the full appreciation for it, it's like a piece of furniture.

Since it's very cold today I will wait till the polisher gets to temp before using it so review will be coming up tonight.

Thank you Dustin, the whole experience has been incredible.

Dave

Attachments

• P1120066.JPG
    P1120066.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 0

El Chapo

Verified Member
That is ...ing awesome!

I wish everything was like this. I’m not kidding. What the hell do we need corporate America for when we could be buying things from people who actually care.

Not trying to derail the thread, but food is a big one for me. Let’s take potatoe chips. Why can’t I just walk into the supermarket, walk up to a lady who dries.... get this... potatoes and puts salt on them. And that’s it... dried potatoes and salt. Need some juice? Well, there’s a lady who squeezes oranges around the corner. That’s it, juice from oranges in a container. Why do we have to consume this crap that gets perverted into utter swill?

Everything should be like this! Great job Dustin!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Nice looking package, Dave. Justin has a lot of integrity. He's also a true craftsman, and will go to the nth degree to satisfy the customer.

~Doc

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Nice looking package, Dave. Justin has a lot of integrity. He's also a true craftsman, and will go to the nth degree to satisfy the customer.

~Doc

This is the truth. Just had a chance to try it out on both pool balls and 3-cushion balls. Both worked well, although the billiard balls took a little more effort cranking because of the bigger size, but they fit no problem and worked as expected.

The cranking of the balls looked like they ended up spreading the polish evenly and cleaned many of the dirty spots off during the process. They didn't come out totally polished I guess that is what the micro fiber cloth was for. Here are pics of the finished polishing after using the micro fiber. I'm very happy. NOTE: I really like the fact that the balls do not slide around like crazy after polishing, they just act as they should.

Again, thank you Dustin.

Dave

Attachments

• P1120068.JPG
    P1120068.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Oh my. Dustin's ball polisher arrived on my doorstep today. I was blown away by the professional packaging job; including a ball tray, Aramith Polish, a micro fiber towel, instructions, survey, etc. Not to mention the quality box w/Miller Polisher printed on it and packing job...full protection.

You've all seen the quality of the finished product, but until you have it in your hand you don't get the full appreciation for it, it's like a piece of furniture.

Since it's very cold today I will wait till the polisher gets to temp before using it so review will be coming up tonight.

Thank you Dustin, the whole experience has been incredible.

Dave
I just received my Miller Ball Polisher,The workmanship is absolutely perfect.I haven't tried it yet but it is a gorgeous piece of work. I will have a table made for it. What a talking piece of workmanship. Dustin ,all I can say is how lucky I am to be a friend of yours. I'll cherish this for the rest of my life. If you go to D.C.C. I'll try and go, if not hope to see you in California. Thanks again, Dustin, you made this one of the nicest days of my life. As Dave said it is like a beautiful piece of furniture. TakeCare FastEddieF.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I just received my Miller Ball Polisher,The workmanship is absolutely perfect.I haven't tried it yet but it is a gorgeous piece of work. I will have a table made for it. What a talking piece of workmanship. Dustin ,all I can say is how lucky I am to be a friend of yours. I'll cherish this for the rest of my life. If you go to D.C.C. I'll try and go, if not hope to see you in California. Thanks again, Dustin, you made this one of the nicest days of my life. As Dave said it is like a beautiful piece of furniture. TakeCare FastEddieF.

thanks pal. you're pretty alright yourself.....;)

take care.

:D

beatle

Verified Member
it is really nice to see someone take such great pride in doing something right and beautiful.

jalapus logan

Verified Member
That contraption looks really neat. If'n I didn't already have the Diamond polisher, I'd buy one of these for sure. I especially like the manual crank. Looks well made from the pics. Well done.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I’m tired of trying to find a matched set of balls at Buffalo’s so I bought a travel case. Now I need a Ball polisher

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 0