Diamond table with only two pockets

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
...apparently the photo circulating a couple weeks ago was photoshopped as an April fools joke, lol. Although it does sound like Diamond has the makings of such a table in the works, according to RealKingCobra

This was the actual original photo:

Which someone photoshopped to look like this for April fools:

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I think RKC was pulling everyone's leg. I saw his post about a two pocket table but did not believe it since it woud take scratches out of the game as well a pocketing balls for the spot. I can not see why anyone would consider such a table for these reasons.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
I think RKC was pulling everyone's leg. I saw his post about a two pocket table but did not believe it since it woud take scratches out of the game as well a pocketing balls for the spot. I can not see why anyone would consider such a table for these reasons.

There's a table with only 2 pockets at OK Bar and Billiards in Jopln, MO, supposedly a "1P table". Ruins the game and nobody plays on it, that I've ever seen anyway.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
There's a table with only 2 pockets at OK Bar and Billiards in Jopln, MO, supposedly a "1P table". Ruins the game and nobody plays on it, that I've ever seen anyway.

"Upside down one pocket" has been played on those tables in Joplin for years. IOW, the balls rack at the other end from the pockets. It's a quite different game and I didn't enjoy it.

I've scratched in the side on cross-banks from angles I couldn't shoot the CB in and semi-seriously said the side pockets should be removed, but that would be like cutting down the trees on a golf course.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
LOL, nice pic!

I dont know if I would like it or not. At first glance it looks kind of cool and would save me from scratches.

This reminds me of a similar topic (weird one pocket tables) but I am not going to steal your thread, I will post a new one!

Heck if we are removing 4 pockets lets just remove them all and play some 3 cushion billiards!