Thanks you guys

John Brumback

Verified Member
I just want to say that I've been having a ball on here all day! I don't care what happens I like everybody on this thing.Even If it is about bankpool.lol
I appreciate each and every one of you guys.Even ole Dip.And Cal,he must be alright just like Steve said and he like banks or he wouldn't be here.Well I got my boat loaded and going catfishing tonight.Might even have a few cold ones too.Ya'll have a good evenin.See ya tomorrow sometime.John B.

Some pics of fishing trip on my Fbook.Thanks for looking If you do.

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
John Brumback said:
I just want to say that I've been having a ball on here all day! I don't care what happens I like everybody on this thing.Even If it is about bankpool.lol
I appreciate each and every one of you guys.Even ole Dip.And Cal,he must be alright just like Steve said and he like banks or he wouldn't be here.Well I got my boat loaded and going catfishing tonight.Might even have a few cold ones too.Ya'll have a good evenin.See ya tomorrow sometime.John B.

Keep your powder dry and your bait wet.:D
Rod.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
We want some pictures!

Like Cali said, it's easy to misinterpret things online.

Have a good one all. :eek:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
I thought the boat.......

I thought the boat.......

......was the last thing to get loaded.Hey Mr B..if your ever around the mighty Missisippi[sp] be sure to look us catfishers up.No stories,just cats,maybe a few cold ones too for the fishing Gods........keep on keepin on