Onepocket.org members I've met/played/gambled with - updated

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
10-7 sounds fine to me - course I'll need that 3-1 on the money to make it into a fair game...:)

Bruce; just find out how he and John H. REALLY play or played/who won, and YOU take it from there!

Obviously, however they play or played, then take into consideration that you lost to John H.! For Semi-Big money!:D

It even looks to 'Me,' that there's a possibility of a partners game, like East meets West! Since Billy I has a vested interest here, could it happen?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Bruce; just find out how he and John H. REALLY play or played/who won, and YOU take it from there!

Obviously, however they play or played, then take into consideration that you lost to John H.! For Semi-Big money!:D

It even looks to 'Me,' that there's a possibility of a partners game, like East meets West! Since Billy I has a vested interest here, could it happen?

Lenny and I have never played. Any time I showed up in Phoenix the line was too long to get to me and I was out of money when his quarter was up.:D

Like the boys in Chicago, I won't give any info on a fellow Westy. :D

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Forgot to update my list, after the last DCC...got some new names to add....and there was a few more members that were at the DCC that unfortunately I didn't get a chance to play, and add to my list.....here's my 2015 list additions, so far...and as I've said before...I doubt anybody on here will ever have a longer list, not even pilot Jim..:) ---->

50. Tom Wirth
51.Mkbtank/Mitch
52.straightback/Dan
53.calibration
54.Eengat
55.Nick B

PS, Here's the link to the original thread that I first put up 5 years ago, with all the humorous responses...:heh ----->

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4307&highlight=members

HEY I'm on the bottom. Is that bad?

Nick

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Time to update my list again - up to 55 now - got a new name to add...

onepocket.org bro Hardmix/Ben was in town this week from Atlanta...we got together for several hours of playing...Ben's a nice guy to play with and a good player.

1. Freddy the Beard
2. Racetrack Phil
3. Artie Bodendorfer
4. Larry Schwartz
5. Billy Incardona
6. RedShoes-John
7. George Fels
8. Corey
9. DWS/Don
10. Steve Booth
11. Chicago Mike
12. J.D. Dolan
13. BackPocketNineBall
14. Suki
15. kindlyolduncledave
16. ChicagoRJ
17. berniep
18. jayhelfert
19. jrhendy
20. Patrick Johnson
21. jazznpool
22. gbru
23. Weatherman
24. s-trolle
25. Roy Steffensen
26. millertime
27. Phil Welch
28. TheMilkMan
29. thecoats
30. levartze
31. karelin
32. dmyroncox
33. timdog24
34. twister
35. Wayne
36. Voodoo
37. OldHasBeen
38. Dudley
39. wgcp/Bille
40. mobile mike
41. Petie
42. Miller/Dustin
43. jtompilot/Jim
44. Bill
45. Grady
46. Shortstop
47. tsk7878/Tom
48. GriffinG
49. Cloidius/Clyde
50. Tom Wirth
51. Mkbtank/Mitch
52. straightback/Dan
53. calibration
54. Eengat
55. Nick B
56. Hardmix

- Ghost

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Forgot to update my list, after the last DCC...got some new names to add....and there was a few more members that were at the DCC that unfortunately I didn't get a chance to play, and add to my list.....here's my 2015 list additions, so far...and as I've said before...I doubt anybody on here will ever have a longer list, not even pilot Jim..:) ---->

50. Tom Wirth
51.Mkbtank/Mitch
52.straightback/Dan
53.calibration
54.Eengat
55.Nick B

PS, Here's the link to the original thread that I first put up 5 years ago, with all the humorous responses...:heh ----->

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4307&highlight=members

Ghost, are you claiming that you and I have played?
Do you really want to open up that can of worms.
You will have your chance come this DCC.

I just pulled a comment from this post.
I would have taken issue with this claim way back when but I didn't see it until just now.
Tom

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost, are you claiming that you and I have played?
Do you really want to open up that can of worms.
You will have your chance come this DCC.

I just pulled a comment from this post.
I would have taken issue with this claim way back when but I didn't see it until just now.
Tom

Tom, this is the only thing I can say in response to your post here -----> :confused:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Oh well, I didn't want to go here but I don't want the OP.org public to get the wrong impression. The implication you are projecting is we actually had a competition. We did not. To play 4 games of One Pocket at $5.00 per game hardly constitutes having "played". At least that's the way I see it.

Under the circumstances, don't you think your adding my name to your list is misleading at best? I do.
BTW.. If I have convinced you of this, and you amend your list by retracting my name from your "played" list, or at the minimum, state that we simply sparred for about an hour, I will be happy delete these last few posts of mine. I have no wish to embarrass you.

Tom

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Tom -- not to speak for the Ghost because he can speak for himself, but I think it's more of a friendly "met and played" list, not a beat list or big money gambled list. You wouldn't be the only player that only got a few games in with him. To me what is so impressive is how many players the Ghost has met and played a little with from here over the years. I know it is more than I have and suspect it is more than any other members here. The other thing I like about when the Ghost comes to the Derby for example, is that he introduces fellow member players to each other a great deal. I really appreciate that too, and it is also reflected in this list, because he is so generous introducing fellow players, the list multiplies.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Oh well, I didn't want to go here but I don't want the OP.org public to get the wrong impression. The implication you are projecting is we actually had a competition. We did not. To play 4 games of One Pocket at $5.00 per game hardly constitutes having "played". At least that's the way I see it.

Under the circumstances, don't you think your adding my name to your list is misleading at best? I do.
BTW.. If I have convinced you of this, and you amend your list by retracting my name from your "played" list, or at the minimum, state that we simply sparred for about an hour, I will be happy delete these last few posts of mine. I have no wish to embarrass you.

Tom

Tom, you sure do have a strange take on things...

Embarrass me, lol - how would you do that - I couldn't care less if you delete your post or not...you should be embarrassed - for making something out of nothing..:rolleyes:..I did no "implicating" or "projecting" - all my list is, and ever was, is a fun list to show how many onepocket.org members I've met and played over the years - the more the merrier - regardless of whether it was for $5, $10, $40, $100, or $300 a game - that doesn't matter...

...and it's not about who won either - do you see anywhere on the list where it says who won? - as a matter of fact I first made this list as kind of an ironic joking response to Freddy's "beat list" - whereby my list, contrary to his, was going to very pointedly not say who beat who in the matches...

You just need to chill out your ego - you're over-reacting, big-time.

PS, I just now read Steve's post, and his take on it is, not surprisingly, correct.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Tom -- not to speak for the Ghost because he can speak for himself, but I think it's more of a friendly "met and played" list, not a beat list or big money gambled list. You wouldn't be the only player that only got a few games in with him. To me what is so impressive is how many players the Ghost has met and played a little with from here over the years. I know it is more than I have and suspect it is more than any other members here. The other thing I like about when the Ghost comes to the Derby for example, is that he introduces fellow member players to each other a great deal. I really appreciate that too, and it is also reflected in this list, because he is so generous introducing fellow players, the list multiplies.

Steve, maybe I'm being a bit sensitive about this, but if what you say is accurate, than maybe he should separate the members who he has met and played on a friendly basis from those he has gambled with. He has recently challenged me on this site to a $500.00 session at the DCC this coming year which I have accepted. This action separates the "meet and greets" from the action players he has played.

Tom

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

absolutely. nothing to read too much into tom tom.....;)

ghost is like the "mayor." knows most of the regulars, introduces guys, accurate and trusted with spots for guys that wanna hit a few around.

he's from chicago - but we all have our faults. :p

(heck...i might even pay him off in quarters if he books a winner on "the bet")
:)

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Doc...I didn't overlook you..thing is..sorry, but you don't qualify for my list..:eek:..and since Mr.3cushion also asked why he wasn't on the list, I guess I didn't make my thread title clear enough: My list consists only of members who I've gambled with, not just met or practiced with...you and I didn't gamble when we played, and Mr.3cushion and I have gambled together, but never against each other, and that's why he's not on my list.

- The gamblin' Ghost

PS, Get well soon.

Oh really?

Tom

keoneyo

Verified Member
Ghost has been like an ambassador for one pocket. Introducing members to each other. Creating a sporting and friendly atmosphere wherever he goes. An ambassador doesnt go out and fight wars. He tries to promote the game. Which I thought is what Ghosts post was about.

Ive known the Ghost for over 10 years and we have had our differences but one thing stands out is his love and devotion to the game and for the people who play it. I think his post expressed that as well. Im confused that you would make manifest any other kind of interpretation.

Last edited: