Deuel/Smith Odds

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
This match up is very interesting, looks to be one that will draw a lot of interest. I'm going to put up a close line, take your pick and lay 115/100.

Deuel-$115/$100. ...
Smith- $115/$100

Take you pick
.Minimum bet $50..Maximum bet $200
SMITH.............................................DEUEL

Cincy... Smith $115/100.
Catkins..Cory $57.5/$50
Scrz.... Smith. $230/$200
Miller......Cory $57.5/$50
Island .....Smith $115/$100
Ch. Fats ..Cory $115/$100

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I will let it ride and bet again..

My $115 to your $100.

I could be swayed either way on this match really, I like both of their games.

Although I rank Corey higher in the top 10, I haven't heard his name and one hole in the same sentence lately.

I will take Danny.

thanks for the action!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
This is definitely a toss up match. I like them both. Danny for the long haul though for two Dr Bill.

Bill, Though for two, meaning what?
If you like a side let me know and if you want to place a sociable wager let me know.

thank you

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Good luck. Last time we did this....was TKO at the Open Thanks for your concern Bill. I do this for the guys who like to wager a little bit to enhance their interest in watching one pocket. I certainly dont try to make a living by taking wagers on these match ups. Matter of fact I have lost every one of them up to date. lol. This will be a close match IMO. I could be wrong but it has two players that have the confidence that they can beat the other player, this I know for a fact.

Anyways, thanks for your concern, enjoy the match, and hope you're well..as well. Good luck.

Dr Bill

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Good luck. Last time we did this....was TKO at the Open Thanks for your concern Bill. I do this for the guys who like to wager a little bit to enhance their interest in watching one pocket. I certainly dont try to make a living by taking wagers on these match ups. Matter of fact I have lost every one of them up to date. lol. This will be a close match IMO. I could be wrong but it has two players that have the confidence that they can beat the other player, this I know for a fact.

Anyways, thanks for your concern, enjoy the match, and hope you're well..as well. Good luck.

Dr Bill

billy….i am always interested in how you handicap things (a test/benchmark for myself of sorts....). if you don't know, who would? appreciate it. thank you.

this one is a tough one to figure. thinking it might be one of the more interesting matchups to recent date. i can see some long daily sets...….

:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
billy….i am always interested in how you handicap things (a test/benchmark for myself of sorts....). if you don't know, who would? appreciate it. thank you.

this one is a tough one to figure. thinking it might be one of the more interesting matchups to recent date. i can see some long daily sets...….

:)

When we watch football, basketball, baseball, and any sporting event we develop an opinion on the players that play their respective game or sport. One on one sports is interesting and easier to handicap. In boxing there are fewer upsets then there are in team sports, the same goes in pool, especially one pocket. We get to know the players better because the focus is placed on one player as opposed to a team of players, therefore we are able to develop an understanding of their assets as a player. We also get to watch individual matchups in regard to watching two individuals playing the same opponent a countless number of times, both in match play and in tournaments as well. We are able to handicap their talents as a player as we are their ability to handle adversity, especially when we are talking about pool players playing all games including one pocket.

I feel Cory is a more gifted player than Danny but Danny handles pressure a bit better than Cory. Both players know the game of one pocket well, both are very creative, and both strike balls excellent. IMO this match can go either way, however, if Danny jumps out to a large lead I don't feel that Cory has the tenacity to surmount deficits as well as Danny. If Cory jumps out to a large lead Danny has a better chance of surmounting it then Cory would but Cory will play "lights out" when playing from the front. IMO.

This will be a great match to watch, and like I mentioned too tough for me to call. IMO, this match will be as exciting as the first Chohan Orcullo match was but in this match, we will learn a lot more than we did while watching the Chohan/Orcollo match because both of these players are very creative.

If I was forced to choose a side I would choose Cory. Popular opinion favors Danny, and there's a lot to be said about popular opinions, like on "Who wants to be a millionaire" Ask the audience is a strong life line, a tad stronger than to ask a friend. lol.

Dr. Bill

Last edited: