Which way do you go here?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Postscript, and the Ghost comes clean...

Postscript, and the Ghost comes clean...

First off let me say this..that non-longtime members wouldn't know...

I was actually the first person to put wwyd's up on the site - was probably about 8-9 yrs. ago that I first did, and I put them up for those first few years...unfortunately most all of early ones were lost due to problems with pool.bz...I did manage to save a few of them though...all that said...

The last two game situations that I put up were repeats of the same ones from years past...and as far as my "coming clean"..for my own amusement :eek: I was also curious to see if the same members would give the same answer to the shot choice that they did the last time around/several years ago..:)...that said...as far as the two choices in this particular thread go...

Two unnamed (so far :D) members, who this week said they would choose to try and clip the two spotted balls, several years ago in this threads first incarnation, said they would play for the bank next..:eek:...also of some interest - the previous time, both Freddy and Artie both said that they would definitely be playing for the bank next.

- Ghost

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

I was actually the first person to put wwyd's up on the site - was probably about 8-9 yrs. ago that I first did, and I put them up for those first few years...unfortunately most all of early ones were lost due to problems with pool.bz...I did manage to save a few of them though...all that said...

The last two game situations that I put up were repeats of the same ones from years past...and as far as my "coming clean"..for my own amusement :eek: I was also curious to see if the same members would give the same answer to the shot choice that they did the last time around/several years ago..:)...that said...as far as the two choices in this particular thread go...

Two unnamed (so far :D) members, who this week said they would choose to try and clip the two spotted balls, several years ago in this threads first incarnation, said they would play for the bank next..:eek:...also of some interest - the previous time, both Freddy and Artie both said that they would definitely be playing for the bank next.

- Ghost

Ah Yes, but not me. :)

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky

- Ghost

You're a devious man, Bruce.

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
I'm drawing into the 1 from my opponent's side of the table. If my calculations are correct, the 1 should drive into the 3, making it, with the 1 following it into the pocket. Then, the 10 should bank into the pocket. I have a chance to win the game with one shot. What more could you ask?
I didn't get this at first, but the balls lay just about right for the old "2-spotted balls" shot - so it's actually conceivable in a fever dream sort of way. Like you say, it's a draw shot from a little on opponent's side of center (Bob Jewett's "10 times fuller" principle).

pj
chgo

View attachment 13176

Attachments

• Bruce's choice.jpg
    Bruce's choice.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: