Buddy Hall One Pocket Clinic

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
At Hard Times Billiards Sacramento CA.
June 13th from 6-9pm $75 per person.

Hall of Famer Buddy 'The Rifleman" Hall will also be available for private lessons.

Hard Times was lucky enough to be offered this opportunity to have Buddy Hall available to our customers.

Last edited:

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Why such a big disparity

Why such a big disparity

SactownTom said:
At Hard Times Billiards Sacramento CA.
June 13th from 6-9pm $75 per person.

Hall of Famer Buddy 'The Rifleman" Hall will also be available for private lessons.

Hard Times was lucky enough to be offered this opportunity to have Buddy Hall available to our customers.[/QUOTE

Why, I wonder, are they charging twice as much($150) at the Reno Open?
Because they can?

Last edited by a moderator:

yobagua

Tom
Im coming up for the tourney from LA. Where and how do I sign up for Buddy's clinic? Will there be a limit? Thanks for all your hard work.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
You can send your entry fees and clinic money to

Money Order prefferably

HardTimes Billiards
Jamboree and Clinic
5536 Garfield Ave.
Sacramento CA 95814

$100 for One Pocket $100 for 9 Ball and $75 for the Buddy Hall Clinic

justnick

clinics

clinics

I asked Tony that exact question. He pointed out to me that the clinic in reno
IS NINE BALL AND IS FOR FOUR HOURS WITH LIMITED SPACE .In a addition USPPA members with 24 play dates in the 6 monthes are free...

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
flyer is confusing

flyer is confusing

Might help then if flyer stated that. It says exlusive for usppa members(not free, nor does it state free for 24 play dates, nor does it say limited space. But it does say open to all. 9 ball, one pocket, whatever, an extra hour of none one on one clinic for 150 bucks rather than 75. NO WAY.

Troy

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Under Bonus Program 2005 it says "Players with 24 or more play dates / tournaments played from 12/01/04 will also be eligible for this free 4 hour clinic. See tournament flyer for scheduling". Why it's there and not on the flyer is another question.

For some reason I can't load the flyer on my PC.

Troy
suki said:
Might help then if flyer stated that. It says exlusive for usppa members(not free, nor does it state free for 24 play dates, nor does it say limited space. But it does say open to all. 9 ball, one pocket, whatever, an extra hour of none one on one clinic for 150 bucks rather than 75. NO WAY.

Last edited: